Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2015

Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids, aged 13 & 15) stayed in the Tyche Apartment for four nights in early July. This was not our first visit to Corfu or Pelekas, although our first staying at the beach, and on this trip we spent the first 3 nights staying in the village of Pelekas.

The positives: we love Pelekas Beach so it was great to walk 5 minutes to the beach in the mornings and stay all day long with just a short (but uphill!) walk home. The apartment was spacious, with two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a sizeable living room. There was plenty of room for the four of us to spread out. The kitchen and full size fridge are good, although we didn't prepare any meals except breakfast. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were well cleaned every day.

The gardens and pool area are lovely, very well kept and private. We didn't use the pool but it seemed to be enjoyed quietly and was cleaned every morning.

You definitely need a car when staying here and you should definitely make sure to head out and explore some of the un-touristed inland villages as well as some of the other beautiful beaches on the island.

The negatives: I understand that this is not the fault of the property: but the mosquitoes were very bad. There was a fly wire screen on the childrens room so they could have their window open at night. None of the other doors were screened so we had to sleep with ours shut. I don't like to sleep with air conditioning on, and the nights weren't that hot anyway, so it would have been nice to have some fresh air.

The room felt very damp: the sheets, the towels (which never dried). This bottom level apartment is built into the hill and so only has windows/doors facing west; perhaps this lack of air flow is the cause? The inadequate exhaust fans in the bathrooms (and no windows) added to the moistness in the air.

The wifi never worked for us. Although Effi re-set the main router a couple of times, we couldn't get a connection.

Overall: I think the price is reasonable for the standard of accommodation. I didn't like the dampness/humidity in the rooms so if I were to stay here again perhaps an upper level apartment with better air flow would be a nicer option. It was certainly nice to be so close to the beach yet be in peaceful surroundings.

Date of stay: July 2015
3  Thank jacq67
Reviewed July 12, 2015

This was the perfect end to our one month vacation in Europe.
4 nights of bliss in a well appointed villa, with the beach nearby.
Staff were lovely and even washed our clothes on arrival!
We are fortunate to be well travelled and am happy to say Kallisto ticks every box. A wonderful family escape.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank jopperman
Reviewed July 10, 2015

Our family of 5 stayed in an apartment Tyche.

I will begin with a downside because there is only one. The property is located up on a steep hill so it's a bit of a climb from/to the beach or the nearby shop. But if my 70 year old father-in-law with knee replacements managed it I think anyone will! And that's what you pay for an unobstructed panoramic view of the beach, the sea and the dramatic coastline that runs down South. I think that was the best view I've ever had on a holiday.

Our apartment was tidy, tastefully decorated, well laid out and generously sized. There was enough equipment for our every day needs. We went out for meals just a few times. We particularly enjoyed sitting on the terrace in the evenings admiring that absolutely stunning view. The apartment has a small garden with thick hedge and own stairs to the pools which felt very private.

The pools were never busy and always clean. My 2 year old son loved the kiddie pool where he spent hours there in his swim ring. The grounds are kept beautifully.

The staff on site were friendly and helpful with all requests.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed June 16, 2015

We are two families with three children, we stayed on villa Poseidon for two fantastic weeks. The place is located very good, there are a lot of flowers, greenery, beautiful pool, wonderful sea view, near from the beach. The villas are very comfortable and well equipped. Cleaning every day, changing linens and towels, very friendly and helpful staff. It was the best vacation. We will come back surely.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Natalia A
Reviewed June 3, 2015

We found this small resort a year ago stayed two weeks, loved it and booked a month’s stay for 2015 before we left.

I’m now sitting on the apartment’s terrace writing this review after spending four fabulous weeks here. The sun is shining the birds are singing and George, the name we have given to the cockerel who lives next door is just limbering up his vocal cords ready for his midday crow

Why he crows at midday I’ve no idea? But it’s a very pleasant reminder to either arrange a bit of lunch or get ready to go out for lunch. For those of you who may be concerned about George crowing in the early morning, don’t worry he tends to like a bit of a lie in most days.

Have we enjoyed our time here?

The answer is a very big YES.

So much so that we have booked to come back late September for a couple more weeks.

The apartment we stayed in Aithra is one bedroom. The apartment itself is a standard layout holiday apartment with a living dining area, bedroom and bathroom. The furniture is more on the utility side than luxury but is more than acceptable and of a far higher standard than most holiday property on the island. There are cooking facilities which is ideal for those times when you don’t want to go out to eat.

However there are so many good restaurants in the area and prices are so reasonable compared with the UK we found ourselves eating out the majority of the time.

Two of the things that makes this and the other properties in this resort special are the terraces and the views. Over the past four weeks we have spent many happy hours on the terrace and have enjoyed breakfasts, lunches and dinners sitting around the large wooden dining table.

As we are both authors we have also written thousands of words for our latest books whilst enjoying the views, the warmth of the early summer sun and yes one or three glasses of local wine.

The resort itself is extremely well maintained with a mass of greenery and crystal clear swimming pools.

The resort’s staff are both helpful and friendly, the maid service is efficient and unobtrusive.

A special word of praise should be given to Effi the resort manager and major domo, what a lovely lady. She is always on hand to handle any little problem, or queries and to give local advice about the area and even when a stupid guest (Yes I own up it’s me) managed to go for lunch without his key, locking himself out of the apartment, she came from home out of hours to let us back in.

Perhaps this is also the moment to mention the people in the area. They are delightful and genuinely pleased to both serve you and interact with you.

On locking myself out I went next door to the next small resort to see if they had Effi’s number, as I’d not only locked myself out I’d left my phone in the apartment. Yes, I know !!!!!!!!

The lady next door couldn’t find Effi’s number so she spent ten minutes ringing her family and friends until she found someone who had the number. She wouldn’t hear of my paying for the calls and even offered me a drink and a seat in the shade to wait for Effi to arrive.

Outstanding…… yet not unique.

In the month we have been here we have been amazed over and over again by the manner in which people both serve you and care that you have the best experience of their island. It’s so refreshing in this day and age of making the fast buck which is so prevalent in some many holiday areas.

We did encounter a couple of fast buck merchants during our month’s stay and I’ll be more than pleased to reveal these to anyone who private messages me, but as the saying goes It’s the exception that makes the rules. All in all 99.9% of the people we met were brilliant.

Well we have just a couple of days left and we are now fully employed making sure we have one last visit to our favourite restaurants before we leave. We have several people we need to say goodbye too, new friends we have made on this very friendly island.

Then it time to fly to the UK for hopefully a good summer.

To end I’d just like to say that we recommend Kallisto unreservedly. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them via private message. Also if you want any recommendations re restaurants we are more than pleased to oblige.

If you are thinking of booking late September we will see you there. I’ll be the guy with the apartment key tied firmly around his neck with a piece of string his wife has already given him……

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank PatrickAd