“Love this place”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic location to kick back drink a mojito and watch the buzz on the square. Fantastic service and also great food. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We visited this bar/restaurant on several occasions and the choice of drinks is good and very reasonable in terms of price. Highlight of visiting here is the very friendly and attentive staff. They made a point of welcoming you and ensured you never were left waiting to be served.
Whilst we did not eat here, the food looked very good and was reasonably priced.
Very popular at the weekend and it has a good buzzy atmosphere and a good place if you have young children as there is a large children's play area right in front of the bar.
Definitely worth a visit if you are visiting this lovely little town.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Our favourite place for lunchtime bocaddilo. Very friendly and typically Spanish. The lady with the souvenir glass.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This "WAS" our favourite cafe in elmedano being in our ideal location (close to the beach and the kids play area).

Eager to return here after last year's superb meal we waited patiently for a table and eventually got one. I opted for a burger off the specials board, my partner ordered a sandwich and our daughter got chicken goujons with chips. My partners food arrived aswell as my daughter's and they were happy with there food HOWEVER when my burger arrived (see picture 1) I noticed it looked a little undercooked... After inspection I noticed the centre of my burger was actually raw! As an ex nvq level 2 chef I'm aware of being served a burger pink and welcome it but honestly it was raw...

Unfortunately I only got a picture after they had cooked it for longer. (See picture 2)

To be honest I still wasn't happy when it returned and couldn't tell them at the time as they were so busy.

Unfortunately im Not 100% sure i will return...

☆☆ 2 stars from me ☹

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We generally visit this bar when we come off of the beach late afternoon. Great atmosphere and perfect for people watching. The house white wine is very nice too