“Great Food”
Review of Seventy Fahrenheit

Seventy Fahrenheit
Ranked #1 of 176 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Located in the exact centre of Lamai Beach Road, Seventy Fahrenheit couldn't be easier to find. And this position makes it the ideal spot to watch the passing throngs of passers-by that are hopping from shop-to-shop and from bar-to-bar. Seventy Fahrenheit propose a Mediterranean cuisine and also an exciting Thai cuisine menu too, making this restaurant a perfect place to head for to keep all palates happy.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the fresh spring rolls, Pad Thai and a seafood platter. Everything was excellent. Service was friendly, we will be going back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere was the best! We don’t usually go back to the same restaurants on holiday but we were that impressed with it we couldn’t resist. The owner was very professional and passionate about the service, nothing was too much trouble. Across the road was the Australian bar with live music which added to a great atmosphere. 10% service charge is added to the bill but it is well worth it. Would recommend to all who would like a quality meal out at reasonable prices

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Italian food and a variety of Thai cuisine. The staff is lovely and the menu is very rich. Will come back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner who is beyond fussy to feed absolutely loved his blue crab pasta last night! I had a virgin strawberry daiquiri (no alcohol for me as I’m pregnant) and it actually blew my socks off haha best mock-tail I’ve had in Thailand! My salad was also worthy of a write up but it’s defiantly a main size not an entree size. Ive worked in hospitality for 11 years and I couldn’t fault the service, prompt, polite and happy! I’ve seen a lot of people working for foreigners and they never look happy but this lot all looked so happy!We will 100% be back! Love love loved it :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the best diner in Thailand. Tuna was very tasty , the desert just amazing.
The place is cheap compared to Europe or Us