Laburnum Lodge B&B(Tullow)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Ballyderrin House(Tullow)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$138
US$130
US$107
Agoda.com
Woodford Dolmen Hotel(Carlow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$167
US$105
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

The Lord Bagenal Inn(Leighlinbridge)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
US$123
Clanard Court Hotel(Athy)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$182
US$159
1,415 results
All reviewsmount wolseleyafternoon tealeisure centreaaron loungebar foodbeautiful hotelnext morningrelaxation roomreception areafredericks restaurantsteam roomnight breakrestaurant managerbeefmain restaurantbar staffone night stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed here on business. The hotel is very nice with excellent facilities (golf, leisure centre & spa)
I was unhappy with my room as it was a distance to reception for me and rang down and got a new room straight away. The staff are very helpful. Food is excellent and the entertainment in the bar was excellent also.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank milliekins
Harrison_Kate, General Manager at Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your complimentary review of your stay in Mount Wolseley. We are delighted to read that you rate us so highly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My self and my husband stayed for 1 night bed & breakfast with dinner. When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely receptionist and told us information on information about hotel regarding what time breakfast was served and if we had any problems to contact reception. We arrived to our room which was on the 2nd floor. Room OK small bed was lovely and comfy. We went to the bar for a drink which was busy we sat at a table to be told sorry this table is reserved for people coming for dinner no notification on table to same the same we went to another table ordered drinks and relaxed. Went for dinner for 7 dining room busy but not over busy gave our order to the waiting staff. Plenty of staff on but they need staff training badly. We got our starters tasty and both of us enjoyed. We sat for a least 20 minutes after finishing our starters for our plates to be removed and I had to ask one of the waitress to remove them. We had ordered wine when we arrived at the table which arrived quickly in an ice bucket but the wine was warm when we tasted it asked the waitress to bring another ice bucket as wine was warm she arrived with another ice bucket with ice as the bottle just sat on top of the ice didn’t solve the problem. Mains came I had the chicken and my hubby had fish both lovely again when we finished plates left again for at least 15 mins. Plenty of staff but no training. Deserts lovely finished meal but took a long time from start to finish. When we went to pay what I could say was the restaurant manager asked us how we enjoyed our meal told him about the delays between meals and our wine issues. He was very taken aback by what I told him. He said how sorry he was and took the wine from the bill. Went in to bar for a drink staff plentiful but just walking around but not serving. Staff training needed again. Breakfast next morning was plentiful buffet style. Mount Wolseley staff training and hopefully if I go back I can give a better review.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mollie593

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and effort to post your Mount Wolseley experience through TripAdvisor.

I was very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your visit to Mount Wolseley, especially given that your experience certainly would not reflect the feedback that we would be accustomed to hearing nor the level of service that we offer here.

We strive always to offer experiences that are memorable for all of the right reasons. Sadly in this case we have failed in that, and on behalf of us all I would like to apologize and assure you that this has our immediate attention going forward.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Was worried when I had read the reviews but was pleasantly surprised. The staff and food were amazing. As too were the reception area,bar and restaurant however I felt the bed room was very outdated and need of a makeover.Maybe this was because we book a deal through PigsBack. I would go back if the bedrooms got a makeover!!

Room Tip: Maybe if you book with the hotel and ask for a nice room maybe we were just unlucky!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review it is most appreciated. It is great to hear your lovely feedback in regards to our Staff and we are thrilled that you had a lovely experience with us during your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mount Wolseley in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights, hotel beautiful breakfast first class,all you could ask for.staff exceedingly friendly and helpful, lovely twenty minutes walk to town.highly recommended for a super break

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I arrived on 26th March for our 30th wedding anniversary, we were given a Lovely room (315), the bed was huge and very comfortable, we had lunch in the snugg bar which was fairly full as there was a convention on in the hotel, the food was lovely, that evening we had dinner in the bar, I had the Pan fried Hake with mash and veg which was excellent and my better half had surf and turf baguette with chips and salad which also was gorgeous, had a couple of drinks and went to the room at 11.00 o clock, only to be woken at 01.30 by the sounds of very loud talking and laughter which went on for nearly half an hour, woke a couple of times with doors banging at 04.00. All in all it was a nice overnight stay.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely post. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the very positive review and comments.

We are looking forward to your return very soon.