All reviews breakfast was excellent molly cooktown gorey accommodation beds ireland house
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay in Ireland and I am so happy it was at the Woodleigh Lodge. The beds were so comfortable and the house was absolutely lovely. The Irish breakfast was incredible and it was served with a smile by Sue. There are so many things to do in this area and right outside is a forrest walk to the town. Sue is the most gracious host and you will be glad you chose the Woodleigh Lodge!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Just an exceptional place!! Impeccably clean! Sue is just so amazing! I absolutely recommend and we will definitely return. Location is short walk to trails, beach and center of town. Breakfast was phenomenal!!! Pudding was a treat! I already miss Sue and we left yesterday.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Woodleigh Lodge B&B last week for an overnight with my sister and our two grandchildren. This was a really nice place to stay. It was a great location, spotlessly clean, very cosy and warm environment and breakfast was lovely and fresh. The owner, Sue was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Would definitely recommend this accommodation and hope to return on my next visit to a Wexford.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We went for an overnight in December. Very friendly and obliging Sue drove us to restaurant in Courtown. Lovely lady warm house and great host. Good facilities and nice breakfast. Would thoroughly recommend

Date of stay: December 2016