“Terrible smell”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Chessy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't really stay at the restaurant because of the smell (urine?). We had coffee and some sandwiches, got our order pretty fast. Nothing tasted good, of course. I hope it was temporary.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Starbucks to warm up after a long wet rainy day! We were served quickly and coffee choices was great!
Plenty of seating even for our large group of 10.
Super location in the Disney village!
Kids loved there baby hot chocolates!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overpriced ... Expected that

Service is slow, quality of coffee poor ...wouldn't be rushing back. Think they are lazy given they have prime position in Disney village

Reviewed March 20, 2018

For such a high footfall location, you would expect there to be more coffee making facilities in this outlet. Instead, there's the same as you get in most high streets, which is definitely not enough. 45 minutes waiting in a queue before being served is too much.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

I really like thay there is Starbucks in Disney Village and was happy to go for a quick coffee there. Most of the staff behind the counter is nice. However...I had a very unpleasant experience with one guy in particular. I opened the door after realizing that there was a bird in the restaurant and tried to lure him out. I kept the door open for literally a minute and one guy came rushing at me pushing me away and shouting to close the door. I explained to him in English that there is a bird in the restaurant and he replied :"Français seulement", to which I replied in French repeating the same thing I said in English. He ignored me completely and watched me like a hawk later... such unpolite and ignorant person! I will never recommend this place to anyone