Relais Spa Val d'Europe(Chessy)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$273
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$430/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
5,627 results
All reviewsnewport baycape codnautical themedisney villageshuttle busminute walklovely walkswimming poolcroissantslake viewlovely hotelhuge hotelhalf boardbuilding worksequoia lodgedisney magictwo double beds
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a wonderful weekend here with my daughter. The hotel was great. Very near the park. Buzzing. Our luggage took some time to arrive which worried me a little but otherwise we had a fantastic weekend. If you have a little extra cash to splash I fully recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service was excellant and the hotel is so,close to Disneyland. There is a lovely pool and the hotel is kept very clean. We had dinner and breakfast here and I thought the selection was good. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are a good size.

Room Tip: Try and get a room close to the lobby as it is a big hotel
Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Annie983
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team at Disney's Newport Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Annie,
We are so happy you have taken the time to write this great 5 star review about your stay in Disney's Newport Bay Club.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about the Nantucket Pool which is a great place to relax after a long day of magic in our Disneyland Parks. The location of the hotel is indeed wonderful, you are so close to the Disneyland Parks and the Disney Village for some food and shopping.

We are so happy to see you liked the food in the hotel as well for breakfast and dinner. Thank you for your comments about the room and the beds.

Hopefully we will have the absolute pleasure of welcoming you back again soon in Disneyland Paris.

Regards,
Lexi
Guest Experience Team – Disneyland® Paris

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We are just back from Disneyland, Paris 3 families, 11 people.This is a great hotel to visit Disneyland, Paris.
Clean and every member of staff we met were very friendly and helpful. None of our family could complain, just brilliant. Especially the staff in the compass checkin and room for breakfast and afternoon eats! Shuttle bus outside if you need it, but it is a nice 15 min walk to entrance of park alongside a lake. Although it is a large hotel we found the bedrooms and corridors very quiet, we were not disturbed at all. Lovely swimming pool.

Room Tip: Study the layout.
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Needed a short get away. Booked over the phone with the Disney vacation line. Last minute, two days before we left. Choked a touch when my wife said it would cost 1610 euros for two nights at The Newport Bay Hotel and 3 passes ( 2 adults and 1 six year old) breakfast included. But took it on the chin and said OK. Drive was approx 3.5 hrs from just south of Brussels on a wet Friday morning. Found hotel after a slight detour in the Disney area , road works near hotel . Check in slightly confusing and certainly the luggage holding area. Staff very friendly and helped to explain . Very disappointed with our stansdard room , by the time we un packed and spread our cloths around there was little room to walk around the room , un safe.
Off we set to the parks , took the shuttle bus, only 10 mins, leaves ever 15mins, good drop of point very near the park entrance. The best way is to walk from the hotel , similar time and a pleasant one.
Hotel summary.
Must book evening meals otherwise you may be disappointed. Long wait and queues.
Way over priced, near choked when the bill arrived. 107 euros for the three of us. The little on had two chicken nuggets and four mouth fulls of pasta. My meal was only warm. Buffet sellection and range poor.
Price of a beer 7 euros, very expensive.
Check out very fast and friendly.
Felt like a money machine staying two nights and no personal feeling.
Parks.
Little one grew to love it , weather poor the first day but the fun of the rides and colours , entertainment made up for it. My wife also loved it.
Cost of drinks , lunches and snacks very expensive. Be prepared to be shocked at he average cost of a meal for a family , beer again at 7 euros and coke approx 3.5 euros . Good idea to get a stroller for the kids , even if their not small . 20 euros for the day , book them just inside the main entrance gates to the parks.
Down load APP from the parked . Just be warned that is not always updated fast . We stood out side some rides and the sign would say for example 60 min wait , the APP read 10 mins.
Fast pass tickets are a good idea, once you understand how to use and obtain them , please ask first . Play your trip around the park , if you stay in one of the Disney Hotels you get early entry to the parks , plus there are designated gates , no long queues.
Summary , very expensive, over priced , plan ahead , ask and understand your package and what you are entitled to before you go , have a large breakfast, watch the shows on the streets of the park , very good , hire a stroller and lastly , drink your beer slowly and enjoy .

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed in room 3139 on the West Wing which had a view over the lake. It was a decent sized room with two double beds for myself, husband and 4yo son. We chose Newport Bay for its proximity, facilities and decor over the other hotels in Disney Village, and we weren’t disappointed. I’m giving 4 stars rather than 5 as the room was clean and comfortable, but did feel like it needed a bit of a refresh. The walls had white stains on them (not dirty just unsightly - like too much deodrant had been sprayed in the room for a prolonged period of time?!) and the bathroom again was a bit tired.

However, I was very impressed with the customer service I received from every staff member at the hotel. We had the unfortunate experience of having our pushchair stolen from Disneyland Park halfway through our stay, which was hugely upsetting and inconvenient. In order to try and claim from our travel insurance, I had to visit the nearby police station and file a report. It had been a long, emotional day and we’d booked to see the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show in the evening, so I had no idea how long filing the report with the police would take. I went down to reception and spoke to the concierge to ask for advice.

The lady who dealt with me was so kind and helpful, she actually called the police station and asked how busy they were (as it was non-urgent and I didn’t want to miss the show, I didn’t want to walk the 20 min walk there to be sat waiting for hours when I could easily go the following morning when I had less time pressure). The police station were not busy and said they would see me straight away if I could get there quickly, I thanked the concierge and was about to leave when she called me back and arranged for the hotel chauffeur to take me to the station, and to pick me up afterwards. I thought this really went over and beyond helping me, and certainly improved my mood! As it was, I was at the police station and back in my room within the hour so had time to make the evening show, thanks to the concierge’s kind actions.

If we go back to Disneyland Paris, I would certainly book to stay at Newport Bay again and would recommend it for families and couples alike.

6  Thank iseestars

Dear Guest,
We are so happy you have taken the time to write this review about your stay in Disney's Newport Bay Club.

We are so sorry to hear about your stroller but are so excited to see that the staff were able to help you in any way that they could. We have let the Hotel Manager know about this as well.

Thank you for your lovely comments about the hotel and the location. It is the perfect place if you would like to be close to the Disneyland Parks and the Disney Village for some food and shopping. We are however, sorry to hear about the misadventures in the hotel and in the room. We have let the Housekeeping Manager know about this so this can be looked into.

Thank you for recommending this hotel to others. It is sure would be wonderful if we would have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon in Disneyland Paris.

Regards,