US$75
US$67
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$139
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$79
Cheeky Monkey's(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$24
US$17
Sea Dance Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$179
Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$84
Priceline
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
Peace Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$388
US$330
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop restaurantinfinity poolpool access roomfisherman's villageflower braceletbeach sidewednesday and fridayswim up barhappy hourkoh samuicomfortable roomsthe main hotelfire showegg stationbig buddharooms are bigclose to the airport
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I am a single female (black) travelling alone. Arrived at the hotel early (11am) prior to check-in (2pm) due to flight connections and was welcomed by reception team with a drink and cold towel. They offered to store my luggage and provided me with a towel for beach.

When I went up to my room at 2pm, there was a cute local gift on the bed with a flower which was another nice touch. However.... unfortunately there is building work going on all day directly opposite my room/window. The view is unsightly and it's noisey, but that's not my main concern, it's the fact again being a single woman, there are work men who can see into my room. It seems very inappropriate to put a female traveller in that position. The lovely receptionist (Bo) on front desk during the evening said they will try to reaccomodate me.

The beach, pool and bar area is superb and guests are offered plates of cold fruit and a cold towel mid way through the day.

At 4-6pm there is happy hour which is great as I get to have my favourite cocktail for cheaper than normal.

The minus side was the beach event held on Monday. As I'm a lone female traveller, one can feel a bit vulnerable and other guests are not always that welcoming. That said I have met some (4) beautiful people a couple - Joanna and her husband from London (my home town)and two Chinese ladies who chatted to me whilst I shipped my cocktail. They told me about he Monday night event and I ran over to my room showered, got all ready and came back. Only to be told I could not go as a single person as the deal (999 baht) was for two...I asked if I could pay half for one but was not allowed. Mortified I went over to reception to see if they're able to rectify this misunderstanding so that I could see the show. Unfortunately the deal was as is and I could not participate in the setmeal and thus missed out on the event.

The reception team who tried to assist me were some of the nicest best Front desk team I've ever met (and I travel alot).They offered me a meal in the normal restaurant at 600 bahts however as this wasn't as much a deal as the meal with a show I gracefully declined. I say gracefully but was actually in tears by this point as didn't know what to do, felt a little rejected and discriminated against for being alone and not being allowed to join the fun event.

I went to my room and received a call from the lovely reception team and their supervisor, she was extremely apologetic and caring. They are wonderful people however at that time I was too upset.

The next morning (today) at breakfast the assistant Manager attempted to discuss the issue at breakfast advising I could have had an a la carte menu on the beach, hmm... Nice try but that's still a level of discrimination as I wanted what everyone else was allowed to have.

Later during my breakfast the General Manager - Mike came to talk to me, he was very apologetic, understanding and on point.i cannot fault his style and recovery of the situation which was very much appreciated, thank you. He explained it was a new theme night and only second week and there were some teathing problems and feedback from other guests which the couple I met also confirmed as they didn't get their set meal, the act had finished so they ended up choosing off the general menu. That said I am fairly confident that Mike - General Manager will address all issues raised moving forward, its key that he ensures all his team are able to be more flexible and also understand and appreciate diversity.

I have been offered further assistance due to the concern.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Jacqui S
PranaSales, Public Relations Manager at Prana Resort Nandana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you Ms. Jacqui S. for your excellent Trip Advisor review. It is great to know that our staff gave you the most warm welcome and you satisfied with our hotel room. We are really sorry for the inconvinience during your stay due to the construction on the one side of our hotel. It is a big compliment for our reception team, pleased to know that.

We are surely going to manage this dining promotion and adding more promotion regardless any status, as couple or not, etc. Thank you for the feedback, we really do appreciate it. We are confident to be able to keep innovating and giving the best staying and dining experience for those who are staying at Prana.

Lastly, we'd like to inform you that currently we have an undergoing construction accross the street. It is The Prana Beach Villas which expected to be finished on December 2018. Keep updated for further information about our Prana Beach Villas on our Prana Hotel & Resorts website.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Prana in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The price is worthy. all the staff were very helpful and polite especially lissa m. She help us with all our needs. The room was very big clean and comfortable.the shower is huge. Great for couples and family. Very good cocktails at the bar in very good prices. The pool is great. The view from the balcony is amazing. Very good breakfast. Lots of resturants around 10 min ride from chaweng and 2 min ride the fisherman's market witch is amazing on Fridays. We will come back for sure.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miripeled2018

Many Thanks miripeled2018 for your amazing TripAdvisor review. We are delighted that you had a great time staying at Prana, Koh Samui and satisfied with our spacious comfy room. We are glad to know that you enjoyed out Happy hour for the beers and our special cocktails.

Mrs. Lisa will be pleased to hear your compliment. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great hotel, comfortable, and private. The management was very nice and kindly. Thanks! Im recommended on this great place. Sure you’ll have a great time out there. Im sharing my good time here with my friends and family.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank doriperetz

Thank you doriperetz for an excellent TripAdvisor review. It is pleasant to know that you enjoyed staying at Prana, Koh Samui.

We look forward for your next visit with the family and assist you to plan any trips in Koh Samui.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Prana resort. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were spacious and so clean. The beds were the comfiest I’ve ever lead in!

A few minor faults - they charge ridiculous prices for the basic stuff such as water and Chang! If you pay enough money to stay in this place why should you get ripped off for water and beer - not cool! Also the service charge and VAT on top is not needed. Gym was good but full of kids - nobody monitoring who enters the gym.

15 mins taxi down to Chaweng Beach (Ark Bar) and they arranged us a lift to get back around 3am. Also shuttles to and from the pier which is only 3km away.

Overall - I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Koh Samui.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Many thanks BristolCity0820 for your excellent TripAdvisor review. It is pleasant to know that you enjoyed staying at Prana, Koh Samui.

We are sorry for any inconvinience during you stay. Thank you for your feedback, it will be our concern to maintain convenience in our hotel. We look forward to welcome you again and assist you to plan any trips available in the island.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms at Prana resort. We got a 2 spacious connecting rooms with balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Rooms were clean, stylish and spacious. They served happy hour from 4-6pm by the pool (buy 1 get 1 off). The resort also has an infinity pool overlooking the beach. Upon arrival the staffs gave us welcoming drink and wet towel. Staffs were amazingly friendly and polite. Love love their Breakfast, a room filled with options to choose from and they make cappuccino and ice latte for you too, included in breakfast. So if you book a room there, definitely choose to include breakfast. Won’t be regretted!!. If we ever go back to Koh Samui, we would definitely stay at Prana resort again!!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank travel_angel03

Thank you travel_angel03 for your amazing TripAdvisor review. We are delighted that you had a great time staying at Prana, Koh Samui and lovely to know that you are satisfied with our hotel room. It is great to know that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet we served.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Can't wait to welcoming you again at Prana.

Last but not least, we'd like to inform you that currently we have an undergoing construction accross the street. It is The Prana Beach Villas which expected to be finished on December 2018. Keep updated for further information about our Prana Beach Villas on our Prana Hotel & Resorts website.