Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jumana B
Sweimeh

A lovely trip...

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 27, 2013
It was my first time to Hammamat and had to stay at this hotel in particular because I was joining a tournament held there! But it turned out to be wonderful, the hotel is spacious and clean, pools are big and relaxing...
We enjoyed aqua aerobics every day at the pool.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
The beach is wonderful, clean white sand and clear water.
It was such a relaxing stay and I would definitely do it again if I ever visited Hammamat again.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
₱9,180
  • Vio.com
0.3 km from Le Royal Hotels and Resorts - Hammamet
View more hotels in Yasmine Hammamet
All reviews shops and cafes animation guy management team outdoor swimming international cuisine room service recommend this hotel beautiful hotel clear water breakfast and dinner wonderful holiday nice room aqua aerobics private beach bottle of water family holiday pool bar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I spent three nights in this hotel and I was really disappointed by the poor quality of room service ( I don't even notice that the room service passed by).
The room smells moisture.
The personnel is not that helpful and don't take care of the guests.
The food is average and the choice is very limited.
I wouldn't stay again in this hotel.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my wife and my 3 years old daughter over a weekend
The stay was very good and the staff was very friendly.
The hotel is very nice, the room was big enough and the food was abundant and diversified.
The outdoor swimming pool in big and nice.
The negative points that I can raise are that the indoor swimming pool size. It is very small.
Besides, the atmosphere and the animation are rather poor for a Saturday night.
Last but not least and the most shocking issue is the small insects inside the room.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

From the outside the place looks very posh, but it's let own by poor service. We had to ask several times for someone to deliver the cot we had ordered in advance. Mass school canteen type catering arrangements are not my cup of tea, though to be fair the food was quite good. That many of the facilities were closed - it was still the low season when we went - didn't help either.

Date of stay: March 2013
1  Thank GeoffC164
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

being in this hotel for our honey moon we're so shocked by the staff behavior who are aggressive and don't accept claims.
in fact they give us a very noisy room which doesn't match our reservation for a superior room,they never say 'sorry' for their mistake , even the customer manager talks to us as if we're guilty to ask our right for a high quality room( we paid for it!)

breakfast is really basic , staff antiphatic and non professional...
there are many lovely hotels in tunisia and really this one is a shame!

Date of stay: March 2013
2  Thank aymentunisien
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was charged 250 Dinar for a pedicure and possibly the worst esthetic (asked for "deep tissue") massage I've ever had. THEY LAID ME ON THE FLOOR! NO MASSAGE TABLE! The masseuse was unprofessional, when I rolled over she didn't cover my breasts with towel as they do in every other spa I've been to. My little sister gives a better massage...the masseuse used hot oil and WAY TOO MUCH! She just rubbed the oil into my skin and didn't even give a massage let alone a deep tissue massage.

Prior to my services I asked for a brohure so I could see what they offer (and the prices) and I was told they don't have one. The spa is beauiful to look at, but I felt ugly when I left! The pedicure lady left me alone in the room for 15 minutes withour checking on me...she wanted my feet to soak in the bath which seems nice, but the WATER WAS COLD AFTER 5 MINUTES! I I was so upset I walked out of the room and told a gentleman I wanted to end my pediure, he told me to wait a minute and got the lady doing my pedicure--Worst pedicure ever. She gave me about 6 bottles of nail polish to choose from, I wanted a french pedicure but that didn't seem to be an option. She gave me tea when my pedicure was done but I would've preferred coffee.

DON'T VISIT THE BUFFET! I don't need to explain...just walk 10 min to the marina and go to a restaurant!
IF 3.5 Stars was an option I would've given it this rating....

Date of stay: February 2013