Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$83
View deal
Travelocity$83
Hotels.com$83
Tripadvisor$83
Orbitz.com$83
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2020

We stayed at Cabana 8 for Valentines day. The indoor private jacuzzi was such a treat for couples. The rate that we paid for also includes access to all swimming pools and a good breakfast. The bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. Wifi was surprisingly fast. We had some minor issues in our private jacuzzi but they were right off the bat to fix it as the front desk was very responsive.

Just expect lots of leg exercise going to and from the Giant slides area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Booking this place is incredibly difficult, poor communication. Went with a group of 16 across three rooms. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The water slides are far down from the rooms. A very steep walk -- excellent exercise.
I stayed in a Cabana Room. Very nice. I enjoyed the in-room hot spring. The views are awesome.
The food quality is not great. Tolerable. I was surprised, it wouldn't take much to improve it. We ate out, other than breakfast.
The hot spring is awesome. Soaking my body in the water for a few days, and feeling great as a result forgives much. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Aside from its accessibility, Sol offers a serene refuge after a tedious merry celebration. The air, view, cabana, pools, service- so awesome❤️ Missed the cart though over the wheelchair for my mother

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2019

My father wanted to spend Christmas out of town, we were originally booked in a different resort but needed to cancel the reservation. We searched for nearby resorts and found Sol Y Viento, The reservations Agent Charise who helped assisted me in getting a reservation is very accommodating, most of the rooms are sold out so we ended up in the rooms that was meant for 10 pax, the accommodation is far from the pool and there is a lot of stairs :) I would also like to commend their bartender James, despite of having few colleagues to assist him, he still did his job well and accommodate us. Will think of coming back again and we might book their suites.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

Pros:

The Cabana room (7.5k Php) with the jacuzzi is great. Wifi is great. Water is great. Concierge is great, the employees are very nice.

Cons:

Their in-house restaurant, Barrio, has ok to subpar Filipino food. The milkshakes tasted like syrup(the strawberry flavoured one wasn't very good, the chocolate one was more okay) I actually am not sure if I finished an entire meal from their menu. Unfortunately, during our stay, the Pancake House was closed, and their old Japanese restaurant was no longer active. I thought Barrio didn't offer a lot of variation, and also what they currently have isn't something to crave.

They also have a weird policy with their wines. I was about to buy a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from their room service, but I said we might open it late into the night (maybe around 1am) so they could just leave us a wine key. But the room service employee stated that they're not allowed to do it, they're supposed to open it once it gets there (but it was only about 8pm at the time). I felt like it was so weird and pushy of them to police the existence of a wine key in a room that I just didn't buy a bottle from them anymore.

Tldr; amenities are great, food no, food policies no.

Date of stay: November 2019