Lowest prices for your stay
$42
$40
Agoda.com
$33
Hotels.com$40
Priceline$60
Travelocity$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Nice enough hotel. Internet connection was good. Breakfast is included and you have several different choices to pick from. No microwave or refrigerator in the room I stayed in but that was okay. Did find it odd that I got charged for an extra pillow when I requested one, but it was only 30 pesos, so really not that bad. Room service menu has a good selection also and the food I ordered was all pretty good. I would stay here again if I was in this area.

Room tip: I liked the ground floor rooms. They also have rooms that can accommodate groups of people.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank randysizemore
miketri722, Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

We are delighted about your positive comments and observations. We look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I booked my two nieces here because the other place was already fully booked. The room is nice - better than I expected - and my nieces really enjoyed the pool. We had two little children with us and the hotel staff very kindly provided for drinks free of charge for the little ones during breakfast. The gesture was much appreciated.

Fast check in/out and setting up the extra bed took no time at all! My nieces were also delighted with the wifi. It was a bit more expensive than the other place but worth it.

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank prinzheinelgirl
miketri722, General Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

We are pleased to know of your niece's good experience at Riverview Resort. We take every effort to improve our services and facilities. We hope to see them (or you) back in Riverview soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days in Aug. The room was big and simple, just comfy enough for a short stay to swim in their large pool and visit some of the hot spring locations near by. The room was clean and the bathroom big enough. The shower had hot water and the wifi worked good. The pool was nice to swim but max depth is 6 feet so no diving. Not much to do in the area except Robinson mall.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
miketri722, General Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We continue to seek ways to improve our product and service and your comments will help contribute to our efforts. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

We've visited many resorts in Laguna and Riverview is one of the better ones. Stayed here with family for 1 night.

Rooms are spacious. Cable TV. Functioning A/C. H/C shower. Huge bathroom. Very nice garden for hotel guests. Poor wifi signal though.

You can bring in food inside the hotel. Just clean after. Personal ref can be rented for a fee.

Restaurant serves good food. Hotel stay comes with free breakfast. We ordered room service and the food was delicious and reasonably-priced.

Only 2 pools - 1 for adults and 1 for children. Clean, but strong chlorine-smell. Shared by day-swimmers and hotel guests. I hope they build one exclusive for hotel guests.

On summer weekends, there is a program - stand-up comedy, band, fire dancing, etc. - until 12 midnight. Unfortunately, since the resort is not that huge, you can hear the sound in your room.

Date of stay: May 2016
3  Thank kalad_karen

We appreciate your positive comments. We strive to maintain our high standards to please our discriminating clients.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Every time I visit the Philippines, I visit Riverview Resort for a relaxing swim and to cool down. The establishment allows you to bring your own food and consume at the Resort. A great place for the kids to meet new friends.

Room tip: A nice establishment offering swimming amenities.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
miketri722, General Manager at Riverview Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit. We hope to see you again soon!