OZEN by Atmosphere at Maadhoo
Fun Island Resort(Bodufinolhu Island)
US$156
US$140
US$400
US$338
  • Pool
Kaafu Inn Guraidhoo(Guraidhoo)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Free Internet
Raakani Villas(Guraidhoo)
US$43
US$112
  • Beachfront
COMO Cocoa Island(Cocoa Island)(Great Value!)
US$884
  • Pool
Biyadhoo Island Resort(Biyaadhoo Island)
US$209
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Kaani Grand Seaview(Maafushi Town)
US$95
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Fihalhohi Island Resort(Fihalhohi Island)
US$185
US$153
Agoda.com
US$524
US$335
  • Beachfront
All reviewsunderwater restaurantmini barspecial thankssushi barspa treatmentswater villafishall inclusive resortindian restaurantour honeymoonall inclusive planrestaurant bookingswater sportsindulgence packagetunaan amazing experiencemanagement team
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you really want to have a good workout Ansuman is the man - really appreciated the time with him .

Showed us lots of good exercises ( back core strength)

Made his program for a week
Felt very great

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Chris R
LuisaLali, Resort Manager at OZEN by Atmosphere at Maadhoo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Chris R,

Greetings from Ozen, and we hope you are doing well. We are glad you had a nice time, and the fact that you found the overall service and facilities to be at your expectations, in particular the service provided by Ansuman, during your stay at the Resort.

Once again we would like to thank you for choosing Ozen, for your holidays destination. Myself and the rest of the team are looking forward to welcoming you back, in the future, in our little Paradise again.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a much anticipated vacation for my wife and I (late honeymoon) and our 1 year old son, and Ozen did not disappoint. The first thing that comes up when thinking back on our trip was the service - truly first class in every way. At first we had a few scheduling conflicts because we were only there 5 days, but after communicating with our butler, he and the rest of the management team went above and beyond to accommodate us in every way. The restaurant staff would run all over the island to get mango for our son and I really can't say enough, that this was the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Our Wind Villa (over water) was magnificent, the amenities and other things were also at the same level. The team at the dive center was experienced, friendly, and really second to none. From scuba to the snorkeling trips, they were very good at everything (I am an experienced diver) and I'd come back to Ozen 1st because of the service, and then come back again because of the dive center and their team. Really wonderful.

The restaurants provided a good amount of variety - make sure to book in advance. We traveled to Ozen through Purely Maldives, and this travel company actually seemed to be the weak link in our trip. Ozen's management and especially their restaurant management and staff made up for Purely Maldives' lack of communication and overall planning and care with us by bending over backward to make it work for us. The food was excellent - M6M was a great experience especially.

Thank you for a wonderful trip - I'd highly recommend Ozen and we can't wait to travel back

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank josk34

Dear josk34,

Greetings from OZEN by Atmosphere!
We would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your detailed experience about our beautiful resort. It was our privilege to have you as a guest at Ozen.
We are glad to read that your celebrated a special occasion like your honeymoon with us. It is our pleasure that you loved your stay in the Wind Villa.
We are happy that you enjoyed diving and snorkeling as well. Indeed our staff is professional yet humble and kind and turn guest’s holidays into life lasting memories.
We thank you once again for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back at OZEN by Atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days for our honeymoon 2 nights at the beach pool villa and 2 nights at the water pool villa.

We had an amazing experience at the underwater restaurant, the service and the food are top class. All the reservation only restaurants have great services but please keep away from the day beds, each of these restaurants have 3 or so of these day beds, sitting on it and eat is really uncomfortable.

Spa treatment and services were good too

Worst experience we had from our butler, at first he guaranteed to schedule us the things and so we didn’t bother to request much help and let him help us, but we found out he just squeeze whatever slots they have to us and neglecting our needs. We had a 12:30 reservation at the underwater restaurant and then a 4:45 fishing trip, as expected, we didn’t go to the fishing trip after almost 3 hours of fine dining and wine pairing. The worst is our last day here. Before our butler made it sound like we could get a free late check out, turns out we can’t and we have to pay $250usd but that’s still ok. Later-on we learned that we have to move to a beach villa and can’t be at our same villa so we didn’t take this choice. Luckily we didn’t have lunch on our arrival day otherwise we won’t be eligible to have lunch either on the day we left. We had a 22:20 flight and he scheduled us a 19:30 boat back. I have asked many times if other times are available but they only gave me 15:45 which I should be having my spa appointment.

Everything was badly arranged. We stayed around the pool for hours with no food and beverages (we took some water from the gym) and felt like 2nd class citizen.

The waiting lounge is a joke. Photo attached, see for yourself.

I am on the speed boat as we speak rushing airport. Boarding is at 9:40pm and it’s now 7:55, we have been on the boat for 15 mins, should arrive around 8:30. I am hungry and just hoping we could get off ASAP and get some Burger King after checkin.

Honeymoon ruined.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
11  Thank MandieWC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Coming in to the resort during late evening it doesn’t divulge too much of the fantastic resort, but after only a couple of hours on the island, we already decided to come back. The hospitality when we arrived was amazing and the few staff members that we met late in the evening did everything they could to make us feel welcome.
Our butler had planned our stay almost perfectly and the only thing we could do was just getting into the flow and savor the surroundings and the experience.
Every single staff member seemed to be there just to make sure that we had a fantastic time even though we know that everyone got the same treat. Remembering your preferences just after the first day on the island and always, and I really mean always (!), greeting you with a big and welcoming smile seemed to come as natural to the staff as if it came with the mother’s milk.
The chefs at the different restaurants obviously tried to surpass themselves with every meal and I think I’ve had my best seafood pasta so far, and I’ve had quite a few……. The food and the selection probably can’t get any better unless you get invited to the Bocuse d’Or.
The over water villa was an experience itself. Beautifully designed and decorated it turned out to be our own resort within the resort. A relaxing pool and the chance to just go down the stairs and jump into the ocean and do some nice snorkeling was the icing on the cake.
Definitely one of the top three resorts I have visited during my more than 30 years of worldwide travel……. We will be back, that’s one thing that’s for sure!

Room Tip: Pool at the villa is definitely something to recommend. Water villas gives you direct snorkeling access.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hans O
LuisaLali, Resort Manager at OZEN by Atmosphere at Maadhoo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hans O,

Thank you for choosing OZEN by Atmosphere for your Holiday and for such an outstanding feedback and wonderful comments. It is our pleasure that we could meet and exceed your expectations.

We indeed want our night arrivals to be as magical as the other ones and our team members are definitely here to make you feel like at home once you put a feet in Ozen.

We are glad to read you understood perfectly the role of our butlers: to free your mind by taking care of your holidays and, as you said, to get into the flow!

We agree with you that our team is completely devoted to their job by making sure all guests are looked after so well that their holiday turns into life lasting memories; remembering details about our guest – since all of you are unique – make the difference and we are proud of them.

I will surely convey your feedback about the food to our Chefs who will be delighted to know you enjoyed so much their preparation – especially the seafood pasta.

We want our guest to feel in their villa like in their second home so I am very happy you loved it.
Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a much anticipated holiday for my husband and I and are 11 month old baby to celebrate my 40th birthday. I did extensive research before booking and the resort certainly lived up to expectations. Luxury all inclusive it certainly is. I don’t think I’ve ever drunk so much Taittinger or Moet champagne in my life. An indulgent experience.

I’d visited the Maldives a number of times before but many years ago, staying at Soneva Fushi which is a wonderful resort. However we felt the extra sea plane ride was just too much for our baby, so went for Ozen, which is just 40 minutes by speed boat from Male.

We loved our earth villa with pool. It was very spacious (our daughter happily slept in the bathroom in her cot) with a gorgeous outdoor shower and bath. The beach was spotless outside our villa, and we all had the most special time playing in the sand, crystal clear water and ‘bath-like’ pool.

The restaurants were fantastic. Special mention to Moosa, who went out of his way to keep our daughter happy (extra quick chicken korma and emergency dragon fruit portions!), he was amazing. In fact all the staff were a delight and very helpful. There were lots of families at the resort which surprised me, but it never felt busy which meant couples probably didn’t even notice. We had a great lunch and dinner at the underwater restaurant, it’s a real treat. There is a great variety of food, but it is relaxed dining, which was perfect for us. We actually chose to eat in the bar a few evenings (great pizza and local snacks) as the 7pm restaurant openings were just that little late for our tired baby.

My husband went diving 3 times, and really enjoyed it. The dive masters were very capable and he came back buzzing after seeing hundreds of sharks and eagle rays. The spa is excellent, some of the best massages I’ve ever had. Don’t miss the dolphin cruise, you will be entertained by hundreds of spinner dolphins! The boat staff were so kind, they took our daughter off us and played with her so we could watch the spectacle.

If you are looking for exceptional service, excellent food, stunning surroundings and a relaxing holiday, don’t hesitate to book Ozen. We hope to be lucky enough to return one day.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank kate r

Dear kate r,

We thank you for choosing OZEN by Atmosphere for your very special moments like the celebration of your birthday, it has been a pleasure to have you here with us.

We are very happy to know that you were impressed with all the aspects of our resort and enjoyed your stay in your earth villa with a pool. We thank you for acknowledging our food and beverages selections across the resort in our all restaurants as part of the Indulgence plan, diving, spa and excursions.

We agree with you that our most special part is our team who make sure all guests are looked after so well that their holiday turns into life lasting memories and we are very proud of them.

I will surely pass on your appreciation to Moosa and the rest of the team. They all will be delighted to be mentioned by you in your feedback.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Myself and the rest of the team are looking forward to welcoming you back, in the future, in our little Paradise.