“third visit says it all”
Review of TED RISTOBAR

TED RISTOBAR
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: Welcome to Ted Ristobar! • Family running restaurant • Made in Italy products • Based in Tenerife We serve: ~ Homemade Pasta ~ Seafood ~ Steakhouse ~ Italian Specialities And much more! We can’t wait to have you in our restaurant! David, Tania, Marco & Sara
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

my wife and i have just had our third visit for lunch at ted ristobar. this time we were accompanied by five of our close family. all of us chose a different meal from the menu.
every meal was outstanding and we have all agreed it will be the first place we visit when we return in october.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn't rate this restaurant any higher.

From the food and drink to the staff, everything was spot on, I would recommend this res

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here twice during our holiday and had fantastic meals both times. Very friendly staff and great service. Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food at a very reasonable price and great service. I would definitely recommend the pasta or paella.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

If you want an A+ quality pasta, please try this! After having spent 5 days in Tenerife with good food, we ventured out to this restaurant as they had finally opened after a short break, am I glad or what!!
The calamari appetiser came without any sauce and I thought how do I eat this. But one piece in my mouth and I could few the calamari was like butter itself not chewy at all. I think I have never had such good quality calamari!!!
My husband ordered a paella and it was yummy as I tasted it. My son’s gnocchi with vodka tomato sauce and salmon was out of this world he said and just when I kicked myself for not ordering it that my melanzane parmigiana arrived......totally worth the wait. Have you found a light version which does not compromise on the taste?!!! I have!! I am writing this review because I want everyone to have the pleasure of their food. It’s reasonable so definitely won’t hurt the wallet while it treats the belly so well. Enjoy it my friends if you are lucky enough to be in Tenerife.