Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$150
US$236
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Lui Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$28
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
2,446 results
All reviewsthai restaurantbanyan treecaravela restaurantnorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barprivate beachsea viewsinquerim beachhousekeeping staffduty managerspecial mentionmemorable staybeach sidebreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ours was a short family trip of two nights and we spend most of it at the Hotel, enjoying the lovely facilities at this 28 acre paradise. Beautiful gardens, lovely pool with a poolside bar, kids pool, beach access, beach chairs, sea-view chairs and beds, beach-side restaurant, kids activity center, spa access at Taj Aguada (walking distance from here) - you name it and they have it here. The Sinq beach adjacent to the Hotel has facilities for Jet-skiing, para-sailing, speed-boating etc. Staff at the hotel is very courteous, taking great care of all their guests. Truly enjoyed the experience and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Look out for the sea facing cottage rooms if you can afford them.
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Don't stay here till there are drastic improvements. Of all the 10 or so times I have stayed at this property I think Taj Hoilday Village goa needs a desperate upgrade in terms of rooms, its facilities and its management. I have seen this hotel go from excellent to worse over the past decade. Taj hotels is no longer synonym with comfort and service. Its run by un professional management who are riding merely on the decades of goodwill of its predecessors. The front office is a reflection of the unprofessional management behind the mediocre operations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great resort in North Goa, nice rooms, families can book next to each other. Fabulous beach, nice fish shack on beach for dinner on the beach with the waves as music! Residents van use Taj Argoda Fort facilities, there is a very nice pool , we used the facilities and enjoyed it! Golf cart's take you from villa to restaurant. Good service. Great breakfast with sea views.

Room Tip: Rooms that are individual on own for silence.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I must have stayed at the village maybe eight times. I always come back happy.
Service has been its hallmark and it just gets better every time. I was there last year and the beach seemed cleaner this time .
The room was super but I guess when you are in Goa u hardly stay in the room. The pool spa etc all upto the mark.
Breakfast spread was awesome.
All in all had a lovely mini vacation will be back again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything was superb. The food at the banyan tree is amazing. Do not miss it. You have the option of using the facilities of Fort Aguada too. The breakfast is better at the Village. Do go for the adventure activities at the aguada, which are either free or for a little charge. We did rappling and it was a lot of fun. The walk around the fort area is wonderful. Best time is in the morning or later in the evening. The food at the Banyan tree is amazing. The best chinese/Thai i have ever had and the helpings are big. They have a lunch promotion for just 999. Don't miss it.

Room Tip: Rooms are not too large but good. Request for a sea facing room. Even the basic room 2006 is sea facing.