5 people are viewing this hotel
US$35
Free cancellation until 23/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$35
Agoda.com
US$29
Free cancellation until 23/09/21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was just an amazing place.
Rooms were really nice and the staffs there were very friendly , amazing food quality and quantity
Overall amazing place to stay . I recommend to everyone who ever is visiting digha

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rimikabanerjee
Amitabh Kar, General Manager at Abhyagama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Banerjee,

Greetings from Abhyagama Hotel, New Digha!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to New Digha.

At Abhyagama Hotel, New Digha, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Abhyagama Hotel and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very Nice Hotel. Best Hotel in New Digha. Everyone try to stay in this Hotel. Good Amenities and Staff Behaviour. Pool view Room was Awesome. Swimming Pool and Gym also good. Reasoble price. Near to Uday pur

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank amitmallik

Dear Mr. Malik,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its very near to the beach. Was a very rejuvenating experience the ambience of the hotel was just awesome. The service was also very good.
While taking care of all the precautions of covid none of the service was delayed

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ShampurnaS

Dear Ms. Shampurna

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy to stay in Abhyagama . Best Hotel in Digha . Economical with great facilities. Don't hesitate to put more money for this Hotel. Swimming pool,saloon , resturant are very high in Class.
Recommend to everyone.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 780saurabhs

Dear Mr. Sourabh

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the location - perfect for weekend getaway. Staffs are professional and polite. Hotel infrastructure is really good. Food quality can be better. Highly recommend in case you want a peaceful location. 15-20 minutes walking distance to beach.

Trip type: Traveled with family