Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews beach resort villa angelina lovely beach quiet place mango pools activities dipolog paradise nature relaxation van jacuzzi foods land promo cliffside
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2022

Checked in to a deluxe room which is very nice and quite... until the next door neighbour played ukelele and sang happy birthday in chorus at 5AM!!!

Food was great but fruits were very limited. You need to pay extra just to get a slice of mango. Was surprised to see a buffet where you are not allowed to serve your own plate.

So much rubbish left on the beach and even under the sea. They need to do serious clean up, regularly and probably look on ways to replant corals.

Reviewed July 11, 2022

Terrible customer service and mismanaged the resort even the facilities are poor. Those employees need to be train as well. I would definitely not t and refer this to my friends and colleagues................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2022

Dakak resort is one of the best places to visit in the Philippines if you want to relax and enjoy together with your family. The place is breathtaking with its natural views, blooming trees and picturesque beaches and pools. There are also restaurants inside the resort that offers variety of foods for the guests. The staffs are all accommoding and courteous. It is highly recommended to family and group travellers.

Reviewed June 23, 2022 via mobile

Oh boy, this could be a really nice resort only if they shut it down for a while and refurbish pretty much everything, its stuck in the 60's and its ran down, rooms are spacious and actually look nice but then you've got rock hard pillows, non existent wifi, extremely small tv glued on the wall with non working cable channels, would I go back? I probably would because Dakak beach is just so beautiful and there's not other option for lodging as it is a private beach but definitely is way overpriced as it is right now and I wouldn't mind paying more if it had a 5 star resort feel and services.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2022

DO NOT GO THERE. Paid for 2 rooms (1 premium deluxe and 1 pavilion for 4 days and 3nights) on 1st week of june.

I travelled with my family and my in-laws, by land for 8 hours. I told them it is a nice resort, do not bring any toiletries as they have good amenities. My family (my husband and I with our two kids - 17 and 12yo) came here from US for a vacation to stay with my husband's family. We were all excited. Lo and behold with the price we paid; we were greeted with such a dismay on everything.

ROOM- lack of functioning air conditioning system, my family were moved (FINALLY) to another room on their 2nd or 3rd day after several calls, no amenities for the pavilion, the premium deluxe has mediocre amenities for 2, I paid extra 2 pax and amenities still needed to be asked for the extra pax.

WI-FI- no Wi-Fi on pavilion

FOOD - free breakfast meals were set meal of "carenderia type setting” with choice of small portions of either bangus or corned beef with egg and rice. Charges for any extra. Drinks were 3 in one Coffee or water (on 2nd day there's no coffee and my husband had to get the hot water from another container waiting by their kitchen door. Only to be told by the service person that the water is "contaminated" with mosquito wrigglers(?). DISGUSTED. I already swallowed a sip, i told them to PLEASE remove the container from sight as someone else might mistakenly pour some on their cups too).

SERVICE- unless you complain you will not know that on the 3rd day you can sit in the bamboo restaurant and have a different choice of your set breakfast meal. I cannot totally blame everything on the staff as they are just following instructions from the resort management. Also, they do not do room service in pavilion. For 12 pax after 2 days you could imagine how disgusting it is. I must release the “Karen” in me to at least get what is needed for my family. SIGH.

I do wish to thank 2 employees there who have been helpful to some extent, the bamboo restaurant supervisor and staff named jerome. They listened and helped us on our 3rd and 4th day. Thank You. I do understand the issue was never fully on the staff but the overall management both on the facility and instructions that the service people received.

OVERALL, EVERYTHING IS MEDIOCRE. NOT A FANCY RESORT. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Room tip: I do not recommend the place. There are other beautiful and well serviced resorts to go to using your hard earned money.
Date of stay: June 2022