Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$98
All reviews day tour villa angelina water sports scuba diving r r the cliff relaxing place air conditioned pools activities cottage dipolog paradise van relaxation jacuzzi coz
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021

Like the title says, Dakak is beautiful, but not worth the price. It should be around 9k, with 12k being the max in my opinion.

Tip: DO NOT take the beach casa rooms! They are the most expensive rooms, but are worse and actually smaller than the Cliffside rooms. If you go there thinking more expensive room are better, you'll be dead wrong. Take the Cliffside rooms instead.

If you can, insist on getting a checklist of what the room should contain. My friend's Cliffside room did not have a robe, bubble bath soap, wifi, nor the remote control for the motorized curtains. Our room did not have bedside speakers and wifi.

Another thing I noticed is their shuttle drivers have little to no knowledge about the rooms. When asking for the difference between Cliffside a and b, they couldn't answer me.

Also when they gave me a router for the wifi, the delivering staff told me that the password is default and can be found behind the router. After several frustrating tries (since the password was faded and couldn't make up for the 2 letters), I finally called reception to ask for another router, only to be told the password was just villa2021.

Overall, my stay was a bit frustrating but was made better with the comfortable room and relaxing, beautiful view. 3 stars

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Having stayed at dakak resort for over 3 weeks I can sincerely say that the resort is a paradise...white Sandy beach, lush greenery around and comfortable rooms with a private terrace. The staff and service provided are second to none. The new international restaurant Sea Catch raised the standards of the food which would otherwise be limited. We then enjoyed the highlight of our stay at the exclusive Villa Angelina. This was indeed the icing on the cake. The ambience was perfect to unwind, enjoy a romantic stay and be pampered. Our room overlooked the beautiful beach and the jacuzzi on our terrace was perfect to enjoy our sundowners. Highly recommend this experience. And by the way the golf course is probably one of the best you can find.....it’s just stunning...

Room tip: The rooms recently refurbished
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Villa Angelina was a dream in a dream. It's sights and scenes were something you find in movies and magazines. If you think I'm exaggerating picture this: a sunset where the horizon bursts in amber as the last few minutes radiant light sets to meet the placid sea, boundless and awe-inspiring; a shoreline that would make any beach lover fall in love, and finally a world-class landscape where even international resorts pale in comparison. Its cliffside casitas were just...astonishing.

I could go on all day praising how incredible the place was but instead, I'll leave you with this, if your looking for a place to unwind, relax, and enjoy look no further than Villa Angelina. Allow the place to rejuvenate your tired mind, your aching body, and your weary heart, because in Villa Angelina BREATHTAKING JUST DOESN'T CUT IT!

Room tip: Villa Angelina - Cliffside Casita A
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

My hubby ang I always come here every time we visiting home from Ireland. Very romantic and relaxing place had ever been around. We love it and we keep coming back here..
Highly recommended this place Dakak 100%. Till next time

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Florabel2
Reviewed 17 July 2020

Fantastic setting, beautiful beach and good food and service, next time we will stay in a beach hut, well worth the effort to get there as its a bit out of the way which helps to make it special, Great place for a wedding on the Beach

Date of stay: February 2020