Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Booking.comUS$105
Trip.comUS$92
PricelineUS$85
All reviews day tour villa angelina water sports scuba diving r r the cliff relaxing place air conditioned pools activities cottage dipolog paradise van relaxation jacuzzi coz
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Having stayed at dakak resort for over 3 weeks I can sincerely say that the resort is a paradise...white Sandy beach, lush greenery around and comfortable rooms with a private terrace. The staff and service provided are second to none. The new international restaurant Sea Catch raised the standards of the food which would otherwise be limited. We then enjoyed the highlight of our stay at the exclusive Villa Angelina. This was indeed the icing on the cake. The ambience was perfect to unwind, enjoy a romantic stay and be pampered. Our room overlooked the beautiful beach and the jacuzzi on our terrace was perfect to enjoy our sundowners. Highly recommend this experience. And by the way the golf course is probably one of the best you can find.....it’s just stunning...

Room tip: The rooms recently refurbished
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Villa Angelina was a dream in a dream. It's sights and scenes were something you find in movies and magazines. If you think I'm exaggerating picture this: a sunset where the horizon bursts in amber as the last few minutes radiant light sets to meet the placid sea, boundless and awe-inspiring; a shoreline that would make any beach lover fall in love, and finally a world-class landscape where even international resorts pale in comparison. Its cliffside casitas were just...astonishing.

I could go on all day praising how incredible the place was but instead, I'll leave you with this, if your looking for a place to unwind, relax, and enjoy look no further than Villa Angelina. Allow the place to rejuvenate your tired mind, your aching body, and your weary heart, because in Villa Angelina BREATHTAKING JUST DOESN'T CUT IT!

Room tip: Villa Angelina - Cliffside Casita A
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

My hubby ang I always come here every time we visiting home from Ireland. Very romantic and relaxing place had ever been around. We love it and we keep coming back here..
Highly recommended this place Dakak 100%. Till next time

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Florabel2
Reviewed 17 July 2020

Fantastic setting, beautiful beach and good food and service, next time we will stay in a beach hut, well worth the effort to get there as its a bit out of the way which helps to make it special, Great place for a wedding on the Beach

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Mick H
Reviewed 15 May 2020

My first in Dakak was 18 years ago with the fam bam! It was popular then, especially for family get together. I visited this place again because if my cousins wedding, and I must say they've improved their facilities. Water sports ad other activities, New lovely Villas that is really a WOW! Managed to stay on that Villa coz we've rented most of the rooms for the family. the only slight issue i have is the price, its really a bit high especially if you are from Philippines and you've visited different resorts.
Nevertheless, we've enjoyed our stay, the food during the wedding was good too!

Date of stay: September 2019