Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$22
Expedia.comUS$121
Trip.comUS$108
PricelineUS$110
All reviews day tour villa angelina water sports scuba diving r r the cliff relaxing place air conditioned pools activities cottage dipolog paradise van relaxation jacuzzi coz
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021

Villa Angelina was a dream in a dream. It's sights and scenes were something you find in movies and magazines. If you think I'm exaggerating picture this: a sunset where the horizon bursts in amber as the last few minutes radiant light sets to meet the placid sea, boundless and awe-inspiring; a shoreline that would make any beach lover fall in love, and finally a world-class landscape where even international resorts pale in comparison. Its cliffside casitas were just...astonishing.

I could go on all day praising how incredible the place was but instead, I'll leave you with this, if your looking for a place to unwind, relax, and enjoy look no further than Villa Angelina. Allow the place to rejuvenate your tired mind, your aching body, and your weary heart, because in Villa Angelina BREATHTAKING JUST DOESN'T CUT IT!

Room tip: Villa Angelina - Cliffside Casita A
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

My hubby ang I always come here every time we visiting home from Ireland. Very romantic and relaxing place had ever been around. We love it and we keep coming back here..
Highly recommended this place Dakak 100%. Till next time

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Florabel2
Reviewed 17 July 2020

Fantastic setting, beautiful beach and good food and service, next time we will stay in a beach hut, well worth the effort to get there as its a bit out of the way which helps to make it special, Great place for a wedding on the Beach

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Mick H
Reviewed 15 May 2020

My first in Dakak was 18 years ago with the fam bam! It was popular then, especially for family get together. I visited this place again because if my cousins wedding, and I must say they've improved their facilities. Water sports ad other activities, New lovely Villas that is really a WOW! Managed to stay on that Villa coz we've rented most of the rooms for the family. the only slight issue i have is the price, its really a bit high especially if you are from Philippines and you've visited different resorts.
Nevertheless, we've enjoyed our stay, the food during the wedding was good too!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank confusej
Reviewed 10 February 2020

We were stayed at villa angelina beach front first in a beautiful room then we decided to upgrade to the cliff side room.
This resort is truly amazing with lots of activities(golf,scuba diving,zip line etc)
The customer service was outstanding.very helpfuf, kind and courteous.
If you decide to visit the resort then go for the villa angelina. It's a truly exclusive experience

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple