Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
US$109
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$120
US$99
SAVE US$21
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Trip.comUS$107
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$109
All reviews day tour villa angelina italian restaurant water sports dipolog city scuba diving r r the cliff relaxing place air conditioned pools activities cottage fantasyland van relaxation pavilion
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2020

Fantastic setting, beautiful beach and good food and service, next time we will stay in a beach hut, well worth the effort to get there as its a bit out of the way which helps to make it special, Great place for a wedding on the Beach

1  Thank Mick H
Reviewed 15 May 2020

My first in Dakak was 18 years ago with the fam bam! It was popular then, especially for family get together. I visited this place again because if my cousins wedding, and I must say they've improved their facilities. Water sports ad other activities, New lovely Villas that is really a WOW! Managed to stay on that Villa coz we've rented most of the rooms for the family. the only slight issue i have is the price, its really a bit high especially if you are from Philippines and you've visited different resorts.
Nevertheless, we've enjoyed our stay, the food during the wedding was good too!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank confusej
Reviewed 10 February 2020

We were stayed at villa angelina beach front first in a beautiful room then we decided to upgrade to the cliff side room.
This resort is truly amazing with lots of activities(golf,scuba diving,zip line etc)
The customer service was outstanding.very helpfuf, kind and courteous.
If you decide to visit the resort then go for the villa angelina. It's a truly exclusive experience

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Dakak is relaxing place to stay for weekends, however I would like to emphasise the wrong advertisement they have on Expedia. I booked a room prime deluxe for 3 because according to the description it is WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE, my father is disabled and he is on wheelchair.. So when we arrived for check in, they brought us to the room with 13 big steps. So how is it possible to call wheelchair accessible? Please stop putting wrong descriptions next time.. Do you know how much hassle it would cost me especially my disabled ♿ father? Even if you would say some of the staff will assist us, 13 big steps are 13 big steps, that's not wheelchair accessible!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shaszeks
Reviewed 15 January 2020

We went there with my family 2 weeks ago. And we stayed in the family pavilion room. All I can say is that they should treat every guest the same level weather they are staying in the most expensive room or not. The breakfast service are not the same with the guest that are staying in the deluxe room to the guest that are staying in the family room. Deluxe/villa guest can enjoy a breakfast buffet at the main restaurant while we are staying in the family room that we paid for almost 35k pesos for 2 nights sent us to the other place that they just serve a bland preset meal. We had experienced the worst food ever on this resort. And the customer service is also poor. We checked in at 3pm and left for the beach and when we came back to the room at 6pm they still did not deliver the towels in the room.. We already tried to call the housekeeping 3x but still they did not deliver the towels right away. They waited until my mother went to the front desk to make a complain. And the pool is so dirty they did not even know how to maintain a big resort like that.

Room tip: Choose the deluxe or a villa room to enjoy good benefits
Date of stay: January 2020