Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
SAVE US$16
Expedia.comUS$120
Booking.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$120
All reviews day tour villa angelina italian restaurant water sports dipolog city scuba diving r r the cliff relaxing place air conditioned pools activities cottage fantasyland van relaxation pavilion
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Dakak is relaxing place to stay for weekends, however I would like to emphasise the wrong advertisement they have on Expedia. I booked a room prime deluxe for 3 because according to the description it is WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE, my father is disabled and he is on wheelchair.. So when we arrived for check in, they brought us to the room with 13 big steps. So how is it possible to call wheelchair accessible? Please stop putting wrong descriptions next time.. Do you know how much hassle it would cost me especially my disabled ♿ father? Even if you would say some of the staff will assist us, 13 big steps are 13 big steps, that's not wheelchair accessible!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shaszeks
Reviewed 15 January 2020

We went there with my family 2 weeks ago. And we stayed in the family pavilion room. All I can say is that they should treat every guest the same level weather they are staying in the most expensive room or not. The breakfast service are not the same with the guest that are staying in the deluxe room to the guest that are staying in the family room. Deluxe/villa guest can enjoy a breakfast buffet at the main restaurant while we are staying in the family room that we paid for almost 35k pesos for 2 nights sent us to the other place that they just serve a bland preset meal. We had experienced the worst food ever on this resort. And the customer service is also poor. We checked in at 3pm and left for the beach and when we came back to the room at 6pm they still did not deliver the towels in the room.. We already tried to call the housekeeping 3x but still they did not deliver the towels right away. They waited until my mother went to the front desk to make a complain. And the pool is so dirty they did not even know how to maintain a big resort like that.

Room tip: Choose the deluxe or a villa room to enjoy good benefits
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank joyceannc661
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

I’ve been to this place many times to spend some quality time with my family. I love Dakak but this time I’m quite dissappointed. The food is really bad. I guess they’d rather remove the free breakfast altogether if they cannot provide a good one. Usually my family gets a room that’s good for 2 with 2 kids so the breakfast is ok. But this time we got the barkada room since we want to stay in one room with the rest of our extended family. Unfortunately, the breakfast is really bad. It would be better if they do not include free breakfast in the package. Another thing, my sis in law had the worst experience with their frontliner. She almost lost her composure, with all the changes and charges they ask from us, she didn’t argue with them but then it was already past 2pm and still they cannot provide the room for us to stay. Their reason was the room’s not yet ready. Wow! That’s customer service. The place is so crowded and noisy especially the beachfront and the restaurant....I would suggest they would control their day tour guests if the facility is fully-booked to provide some privacy and space for the checked-in guests. Better to accommodate day-tour guests only for off peak season. Water for bathing was a problem too. Supply of water in our room was scarce. No wifi signal and cellular coverage is so poor. They should have a lot of supply of water if they intend to accommodate more guests. Well, I hope next time we visit Dakak there will be some improvement on the customer service and facilities mentioned above.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank engjemapor
Reviewed 13 January 2020

The resort was wonderful! It's just that we were checked in a bit late. Other than that, service was great! The staff were accommodating. And the breakfast was really good.
There were lots of people though, probably because of the holiday break, but I still got to enjoy the place.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank alie0165
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

The place is nice and relaxing but NO wifi in the rooms! At this day and age, wifi is life. Gone are the days when we read magazines or newspapers for relaxation. Everything is now in the internet! So, it's a bit surprising for a luxurious resort to have NO wifi. This is a major turn off.

Another major turn off is the power of water in the shower. It is so weak that seems like only trickles. How can you enjoy showering with that?!

So, the place is too pricey with this kind of quality. Hence, rated it POOR.

Date of stay: January 2020