Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 08/27/22
FindHotel$19
Trip.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2019

Stayed here for 2 nights..slept well..clean room, hot and cold shower.. they offered me a standard room with 2 beds rates affordable..charming and polite staff..they politely showed us information on the tourist destinations and how to get there..will surely come back here and highly recommend to friends..

Room tip: just talk straight to the friendly staff which room you need that fits your budget..they'll be happy to offer good deals for your budget
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Stayed for 2 nights with a friend. They provided us a room with 2 single beds. They got your basic necessities. Location is near to some spots (walking distance). Breakfast is good, just the right amount for me. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. You would not hesitate to talk to them as they are already smiling before you approach. Checkout is at 12pm but we got a bit delayed from the last spot we've been to and checkout at around 1pm without frills.
Will recommend to my traveller friends.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Stayed for 2 days with my family and we're all satisfied, Rooms we're clean and the staff we're kind, they even considered my booking which I entered wrong date of check in. The hotel is situated in a quite location of the City, close to one of the tourist spots which is Fantasy Land. Definitely going back.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018

stayed overnight in this tourist inn with some friends..spacious and clean rooms with basic facilities and amenities.. friendly and polite staff..the dining area projects old charm with wooden furnitures and decors..i love the gold-colored bikes placed near the stairs in every floor.. they rent-out bikes for 50 pesos a day...room rate is very affordable..as the walls and doors are not sound-proof, be ready to hear noises from outside of your room.......

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank denregis
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Friendly service staff, neat rooms (even though the bed sheets are really thin) but it's worth the cheap price I paid. Also, the wifi can't reach my room and my data also suck.

The AC is also good because it really cools the room. Restroom is also clean, with heater.

The interiors of the hotel is quite unique and historical. Liked it!

Date of stay: January 2018