Lowest prices for your stay
$19
Hotels.com
$19
Agoda.com
$16
FindHotel$18
Trip.com$18
Priceline$21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2018

stayed overnight in this tourist inn with some friends..spacious and clean rooms with basic facilities and amenities.. friendly and polite staff..the dining area projects old charm with wooden furnitures and decors..i love the gold-colored bikes placed near the stairs in every floor.. they rent-out bikes for 50 pesos a day...room rate is very affordable..as the walls and doors are not sound-proof, be ready to hear noises from outside of your room.......

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank denregis
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Friendly service staff, neat rooms (even though the bed sheets are really thin) but it's worth the cheap price I paid. Also, the wifi can't reach my room and my data also suck.

The AC is also good because it really cools the room. Restroom is also clean, with heater.

The interiors of the hotel is quite unique and historical. Liked it!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

For a cheap Inn, thumbs up. I give 4 stars. Clean, affordable, good food (breakfast), and spacious rooms. You can choose if you want to have a room with or without heaters. Free coffee and bread in breakfast with margarine on it. It would be best if they have cabinets. 4 stars would be a good discription on this Inn.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank leonil anthony h
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed here with a friend last March and we were glad we stayed here. It's location is very near the church and main highway where we can easily hail a trike to our destination.

The property sits in a converted residential home which made us feel like staying in an actual house and not in an inn. The staff were helpful with our questions and even assisted us with our inquiries.

I can stay here again. Economical and practical. :)

Room tip: free wifi only in the ground floor dining area
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Part of the reason why I was so excited to come to Dapitan is this inn. Ive been reading lota of good reviews about it and I was ultra hyped to find put for myself what the fuss is all about

So we drove for 8 hours to get to Dapitan City, but we first had dinner at Tonino's Restaurant and Wine Bar in Dipolog.

The location of the inn is quite creepy at night as we arrived around 10pm. The neighborhood was dark but the inn itelf was well-lit. However, in the morning, rhe neighborhood is sooooo nice as it exudes that quiet provincial mornings.. better get up arpund 5.30 to experience what Im sayi ng here ☺

I booked via text and they obliged. They reserved a room for me without any down payment! Amazing. They even heeded to my request for a room at the third floor, and to join the two beds to turn it into a matrimonial bed of sorts. I was surprised to see that all our requests have been granted. Yey!

Our room was so nice and clean and homey! The CR was super clean and even has hot and cold shower! They even have slippers in the room for us. The towels are thick enough. The TV has lots of channels. The room is spacious enough -- and that's for only Php680.00 a night!!!! With comlimentary bread with butter and coffee in the morning, but we still ordered their SILOG meals for Php70.00 per order. Not bad at all!

And here's another good thing -- the night before when we had dinner at Tonino's, we had some leftover bulalo since their serving was too much for me and my boyfriend. So we had to take it out. The next mornimg, we asked the cook of Travelbee if she can reheat it for us so we can enjoy a nice soup in the morning -- and she did!!! Omg what a nice staff!!!

I have nothing but good words for this heritage inn. Keep it up!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aya K