Travelbee Heritage Inn
  • Restaurant
US$31
US$29
Agoda.com
Gold View Beach Resort(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$44
Thalatta Resort(Zamboanguita)
US$58
US$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree coffeecheap pricesilog mealshot and cold showerstayed herephp nightplace to staybutterchurchwificrslippersaccommodationpesosrenttvgloria
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

For a cheap Inn, thumbs up. I give 4 stars. Clean, affordable, good food (breakfast), and spacious rooms. You can choose if you want to have a room with or without heaters. Free coffee and bread in breakfast with margarine on it. It would be best if they have cabinets. 4 stars would be a good discription on this Inn.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank leonil anthony h
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed here with a friend last March and we were glad we stayed here. It's location is very near the church and main highway where we can easily hail a trike to our destination.

The property sits in a converted residential home which made us feel like staying in an actual house and not in an inn. The staff were helpful with our questions and even assisted us with our inquiries.

I can stay here again. Economical and practical. :)

Room Tip: free wifi only in the ground floor dining area
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Part of the reason why I was so excited to come to Dapitan is this inn. Ive been reading lota of good reviews about it and I was ultra hyped to find put for myself what the fuss is all about

So we drove for 8 hours to get to Dapitan City, but we first had dinner at Tonino's Restaurant and Wine Bar in Dipolog.

The location of the inn is quite creepy at night as we arrived around 10pm. The neighborhood was dark but the inn itelf was well-lit. However, in the morning, rhe neighborhood is sooooo nice as it exudes that quiet provincial mornings.. better get up arpund 5.30 to experience what Im sayi ng here ☺

I booked via text and they obliged. They reserved a room for me without any down payment! Amazing. They even heeded to my request for a room at the third floor, and to join the two beds to turn it into a matrimonial bed of sorts. I was surprised to see that all our requests have been granted. Yey!

Our room was so nice and clean and homey! The CR was super clean and even has hot and cold shower! They even have slippers in the room for us. The towels are thick enough. The TV has lots of channels. The room is spacious enough -- and that's for only Php680.00 a night!!!! With comlimentary bread with butter and coffee in the morning, but we still ordered their SILOG meals for Php70.00 per order. Not bad at all!

And here's another good thing -- the night before when we had dinner at Tonino's, we had some leftover bulalo since their serving was too much for me and my boyfriend. So we had to take it out. The next mornimg, we asked the cook of Travelbee if she can reheat it for us so we can enjoy a nice soup in the morning -- and she did!!! Omg what a nice staff!!!

I have nothing but good words for this heritage inn. Keep it up!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aya K
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I am located on the 3rd floor (Room 34). I love the room. They provide free 2 slices of bread with butter for breakfast and coffee. There are no alternative for non-coffee drinkers. You get free water too. Housekeeping is every other day. The staff are polite, nice and accommodating. Bicycles are for rent PhP 50.00 for one whole day. They will also give you a map of Dapitan City to guide you.

It's 30-minute drive to Dakak Beach Resort. They provide shuttle service for PhP150/pax minimum of 2 persons.

The room we got is Standard which is PhP 650/night. I booked mine from Airbnb. I think it's cheaper if you book directly to them. You can give them a call or check their website.

By the way, if you need wifi, let them know, because only 1st and 2nd floors have wifi access.

From Travelbee, you can walk to Ilihan Hill, Rizal Plaza, Post office, Bahay Kubo. It's one tricycle ride to FantasyLand and Gloria de Dapitan, Sunset Boulevard.

Room Tip: Choose 1st and 2nd floor rooms for wifi access
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Near the bank and restaurants. Very friendly staffs and clean rooms. Spacious as well. Convenient for those bringing their jobs since they have free wifi and unlimited coffee. They also offer transfers to Dakak! :)

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends