Travelbee Heritage Inn
  • Restaurant
US$31
US$29
Agoda.com
Gold View Beach Resort(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$32
US$44
US$37
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree coffeecheap pricesilog mealshot and cold showerstayed herephp nightplace to staybutterchurchwificrslippersaccommodationpesosrenttvgloria
Reviewed 4 February 2016

I love the place and price. It is clean and they serve breakfast at reasonable cost.
I would give 5 star if internet connection was okay since during our visit it was out and we did not have water in the morning but the crew assisted us by giving us water in bucket :). Other than that, everything is good. They also have a piano for me that's a bonus!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a night, very clean and affordable. A twin bedroom complete with cable tv, hot&cold shower, air-conditioned for very cheap price. They also offer bike for rent for you to use to tour around Dapitan City which only cost 50php for 8hrs provided with a suggested bike route around the City. I highly recommend this for those who we're planning to visit Dapitan City.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Very clean for Philippines Province hotel. I paid approx. 45 dollars for 3 rooms! Rooms were small, but pretty clean, and everything worked except the on the wall hot water in one of the three rooms, so the local family used that shower as they don't like hot water, so no biggie.

Theres about 25 or so rooms over I think it was four floors. They have a very cozy meeting room and roofed over patio area on the second floor and a small eating area in the lobby where they sell filipino foods cooked in the kitchen. Theres not much within' walking distance except Sari Sari, so eat before you get there if you don't like native food.

I had several conversations with the staff who were mostly young adults and they were very very polite and helpful. The house next door its obviously part of the hotel, and when I passed by exploring I said hello to someone on the carport and they invited me in. I didn't go as I was out to buy snacks for everyone but what hospitality! The owner's sister or brother and spouse lived in the house. Apparently Travel Bee has locations near Cebu as well and the owners reside there.

Room Tip: Top floor, looked like staff stays there. Its not a busy property at least in Oct. Was quiet on second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RickRoy
Reviewed 21 June 2015

For Php 600/night, you get awesome accomodation (good ac room, hot and cold shower, spacious room, free coffee and bread in the morning, cable tv, free wifi though doesnt work on 3rd floor rooms, airport pickup). They have good food as well. They have spacious balcony and dining area. Wish they had bidet though. Very clean room and new towels.

Room Tip: You may opt to get 1st or 2nd floor to get a good wifi signal.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank markrayanjaime
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the friendly and helpful hosts at this lodging place, we enjoyed a very pleasant stay in Dapitan. The food was good, the location relatively quiet, and our room was spacious clean. and cool. The staff did all they could to help us find our way around. If we ever have occasion to visit Dapitan again, we will surely stay at the Travelbee.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family