“Great little place to stay and Cheap!”

Travelbee Heritage Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Dapitan City B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Very clean for Philippines Province hotel. I paid approx. 45 dollars for 3 rooms! Rooms were small, but pretty clean, and everything worked except the on the wall hot water in one of the three rooms, so the local family used that shower as they don't like hot water, so no biggie.

Theres about 25 or so rooms over I think it was four floors. They have a very cozy meeting room and roofed over patio area on the second floor and a small eating area in the lobby where they sell filipino foods cooked in the kitchen. Theres not much within' walking distance except Sari Sari, so eat before you get there if you don't like native food.

I had several conversations with the staff who were mostly young adults and they were very very polite and helpful. The house next door its obviously part of the hotel, and when I passed by exploring I said hello to someone on the carport and they invited me in. I didn't go as I was out to buy snacks for everyone but what hospitality! The owner's sister or brother and spouse lived in the house. Apparently Travel Bee has locations near Cebu as well and the owners reside there.

Room Tip: Top floor, looked like staff stays there. Its not a busy property at least in Oct. Was quiet on seco...
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RickRoy

Reviewed June 21, 2015

For Php 600/night, you get awesome accomodation (good ac room, hot and cold shower, spacious room, free coffee and bread in the morning, cable tv, free wifi though doesnt work on 3rd floor rooms, airport pickup). They have good food as well. They have spacious balcony and dining area. Wish they had bidet though. Very clean room and new towels.

Room Tip: You may opt to get 1st or 2nd floor to get a good wifi signal.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank markrayanjaime
Reviewed May 7, 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the friendly and helpful hosts at this lodging place, we enjoyed a very pleasant stay in Dapitan. The food was good, the location relatively quiet, and our room was spacious clean. and cool. The staff did all they could to help us find our way around. If we ever have occasion to visit Dapitan again, we will surely stay at the Travelbee.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2015

My family and I had our christmas vacation at Dapitan City and stayed here for 3 days.

really good service esp on free transfer from port to accommodation.
Me and my sister arrived from cebu, and they fetched us at the port. After few hours, my mother, sister and brother arrived. They too were fetched at the rotonda because they came form Iligan City by bus. We were then transferred to a restaurant for free. Such a great service esp since we don't know the place.

The rooms are good, esp for 2 person. The value for money is also good.
I would have rated excellent, however, the room of my sister and mother has a certain kind of smell. The scent is similar to a CR with no good drainage. Thus their room is not quite good to stay at. I asked if they can change our room, but all the rooms were booked so we do not have a choice but to use the room.

The breakfast was just so so.
Just a suggestion, they should ask if their visitors are Muslim or not, because they serve pork. My father doesn't eat pork, thus he only ate egg on our 2nd breakfast.

The good thing in the rooms, they provide slipper per visitor. A very big PLUS point! Thus, 2 pair of slippers per room. Really good!

They also offer bike rental. Thus, we had fun biking, although I personally used it to practice. But surely a great way to bond. :)

All in all, it was a great stay at this place.

Room Tip: best if you stay 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2014 via mobile

Location is fantastic its really near to landmarks and its in the city yet the neighborhood is quite. Rooms are affordable and the staff are friendly and helpful. A true place you can stay for any type of trip you go to dapitan.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
11.2 km away
Hotel Camila 2
Hotel Camila 2
#4 of 21 in Dipolog

Been to Travelbee Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelbee Heritage Inn

Address: Corner Maria Clara and Retiro Streets, Dapitan City, Mindanao 7101, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Mindanao > Zamboanga Peninsula > Zamboanga del Norte > Dapitan City
Bar / Lounge Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 12 B&Bs / Inns in Dapitan City
Price Range: ₱523 - ₱628 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Travelbee Heritage Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Travelbee Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.