Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$127
Comfort InnUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
FindHotelUS$127
HurbUS$149
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

Although the room was big and clean and the view of the beach was amazing, the stay was not pleasant at all. We acquired an offer to stay in the hotel, the first photograph in the front page of the online offer was of a suite (see image). Before purchasing it I called and confirmed it was the suite, and was told to book quickly because rooms were running out for our date of preference. When booking I was told that the suite was an upgrade and that we would have to pay over $80 in order to book it. After a long conversation with the manager, and them blaming the advertising company responsible for putting up the wrong photograph of the suite, they went and gave us the upgrade free of charge. On the check-in day, front desk staff, who appeared to be very friendly with everyone they attended, once our account and room number was identified their attitude and service completely changed for the worst, missed treated, their tone of voice changed from friendly to seriously, rough and cold. Although my wife and I did not care, we just wanted to enjoy our stay and rest but the subsequent days got worst through rough and bad customer service from the entire staff. The hotel has a policy that complimentary breakfast could not be taken up to the room, we understood. Unfortunately, both my wife and I had allergies and she suffered an asthma attack (had to go to the nearest pharmacy to purchase an asthma nebulizer and meds), do to the fact that all the pillows were stuffed with feathers. As front desk offered us two comforts to put in bulk to use as pillows, we were brought bed sheets in stead which was the same as nothing, and later, with much difficulty we achieved to get the two comforters as promised. Going back to the breakfast, I kindly told front desk the situation and asked if I could take food up to the room for mu wife and I was authorized by them. After getting breakfast for the both of us and I was walking toward the elevator, both front desk employees pointed at me and started laughing. I ignored them and left, all my wife and I wanted was to rest have peace. The next day, before noon, and before check-out, I went to get coffee, there was no milk nor creamer for it. I kindly went to front desk to ask for creamer or milk, and I was the center of bullying by both employees for the following reason: one asked me what I meant by saying milk cream, in a laughing matter, and the other employee was laughing too. I kindly and patiently explained that all I wanted was milk or creamer for the coffee. One of the two employees got mad and told me to go outside, get in the door labeled Employee's Only, to see if the dinning room was open and the to check if there was any milk or creamer left (note: although the dinning room access from the lobby was closed because it was a few minutes passed closing time, inside there were a bunch of employees eating and having a great time, and there were still two or three guest finishing their breakfasts). This was beyond humiliating for my wife and I, all we wanted was to rest and we get this atomic bomb. All of this is a big shame, because although the hotel was beautiful, rooms were big and super clean, wonderful beach view, and best of all it was extremely affordable, the purposely coordinated degrading customer service gave us no other choice than to unfortunately decide to never return again in spite of all the virtues the hotel has with exception of the disrespectful and rude staff in it's entirety. In addition, on our first day we were welcomed in the room by a big roach, we simply killed it, flushed it and didn't even bother to complain about it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank robdsm
Reviewed 23 September 2019

I do not recommend this hotel, it is not the same as seen in the photos shown online. The first thing that is next to it is a ruined building, the neighborhood is not a safe place. The room had a terrible bad smell, and the bathroom is small and dirty with moldy stains on the wall and the floor.

If you go to the rooms you have to walk down a corridor around the hotel, which gets wet when it raining, leaving the slippery floor as it happened that day.

We had not entered our luggage to the hotel and immediately we went to the reception, after seeing the bad condition, to cancel our stay of one week, but they refused to return the money.

The treatment received by the reception staff was appalling, a manager did not want to receive us and listen to our complaint. We had to go and look for another hotel because it was not suitable to stay, both for health and safety.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank LizyVF
BrendaBauzo, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. Iapologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

So I have waited for months for another trip to one of my favorite Islands, and being there a few times I figured I should stay somewhere different as in not in San Juan, or Carolina. That was a huge mistake the staff was very nice but it took them 2 days to change my room even though I asked as soon as I came in. The pool was dirty and always filled with kids and I didn’t see a filtration pump . The food was subpar and I will say I will never go to that side of the Island again

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ms_smith1c
Reviewed 8 May 2019

This hotel is not worth the money we paid to stay here. From check in where the guy checking us in did not smile and looked like he did not want to be there, to the dirty rooms everything was not up to the normal Choice Hotel standards. The lamps in our room were so gross and when I addressed the issue I was told there is no other room for us to be moved to. It took forever to get an elevator because they were having some event for ROTC at the hotel. We would never stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jeffandjayme08
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

Prices for hotels in the tourist areas of San Juan are way too high for me. So when we went to San Juan to catch a cruise ship, I ventured west of the city, to the suburb of Levittown, where I found the Comfort Inn and Suites. We were warmly welcomed by the splendid front desk staff, and because we arrived early, they arranged to store our bags until our room was ready. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Across the highway from the hotel is a broad, sandy beach facing the harbor. It is not staffed with lifeguards or cleanup workers, which I think is because the region is still very much in recovery mode after the twin hurricanes two years ago.
The hotel does not have a restaurant except for the free breakfast, but it does have a wonderful little bar by the pool, called Dunas. I stopped in for a drink and the effect was so magical that I might have mistaken it for the south Pacific! Yes, I ordered another drink!
On checkout, we discovered that we had left some items behind. Once again the staff came to our rescue, mailing the items to our home. Thank you so much!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, especially if you have a rental car to get back and forth to San Juan. (Taxi fares are quite high.) And you just can't beat the warm welcome and friendly service!

Date of stay: April 2019