Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
Orbitz.comUS$169
eDreamsUS$169
HurbUS$199
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

I do not recommend this hotel, it is not the same as seen in the photos shown online. The first thing that is next to it is a ruined building, the neighborhood is not a safe place. The room had a terrible bad smell, and the bathroom is small and dirty with moldy stains on the wall and the floor.

If you go to the rooms you have to walk down a corridor around the hotel, which gets wet when it raining, leaving the slippery floor as it happened that day.

We had not entered our luggage to the hotel and immediately we went to the reception, after seeing the bad condition, to cancel our stay of one week, but they refused to return the money.

The treatment received by the reception staff was appalling, a manager did not want to receive us and listen to our complaint. We had to go and look for another hotel because it was not suitable to stay, both for health and safety.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank LizyVF
BrendaBauzo, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. Iapologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

So I have waited for months for another trip to one of my favorite Islands, and being there a few times I figured I should stay somewhere different as in not in San Juan, or Carolina. That was a huge mistake the staff was very nice but it took them 2 days to change my room even though I asked as soon as I came in. The pool was dirty and always filled with kids and I didn’t see a filtration pump . The food was subpar and I will say I will never go to that side of the Island again

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ms_smith1c
Reviewed 8 May 2019

This hotel is not worth the money we paid to stay here. From check in where the guy checking us in did not smile and looked like he did not want to be there, to the dirty rooms everything was not up to the normal Choice Hotel standards. The lamps in our room were so gross and when I addressed the issue I was told there is no other room for us to be moved to. It took forever to get an elevator because they were having some event for ROTC at the hotel. We would never stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jeffandjayme08
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

Prices for hotels in the tourist areas of San Juan are way too high for me. So when we went to San Juan to catch a cruise ship, I ventured west of the city, to the suburb of Levittown, where I found the Comfort Inn and Suites. We were warmly welcomed by the splendid front desk staff, and because we arrived early, they arranged to store our bags until our room was ready. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Across the highway from the hotel is a broad, sandy beach facing the harbor. It is not staffed with lifeguards or cleanup workers, which I think is because the region is still very much in recovery mode after the twin hurricanes two years ago.
The hotel does not have a restaurant except for the free breakfast, but it does have a wonderful little bar by the pool, called Dunas. I stopped in for a drink and the effect was so magical that I might have mistaken it for the south Pacific! Yes, I ordered another drink!
On checkout, we discovered that we had left some items behind. Once again the staff came to our rescue, mailing the items to our home. Thank you so much!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, especially if you have a rental car to get back and forth to San Juan. (Taxi fares are quite high.) And you just can't beat the warm welcome and friendly service!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2019

The ownership of this hotel kept my money even though I was told that I would be fully refunded as I could not sleep due to the traffic noise outside. The hotel is literally on top of a main road and an intersection, and the windows are so poorly insulated that they might as well be open.

I had just finished a 10 hour travel day and needed sleep, but could not due to the cars and trucks roaring by right outside my window. I changed rooms trying to find a quieter room, and the only one available was $30 more. I was also charged a $30 pet fee.

After another hour it was obvious i would not be able to sleep, and the bed literally had sand and other crap between the sheets, so I went downstairs, and asked if I could leave without paying. I was told YES.

Long story short, the hotel lied. The manager refused to refund my money, even though I spent the next 2 hours at 3:00am driving around puerto rico trying to find a new hotel to stay in. Ultimately they kept $170 of my money for no reason, and even fought the chargeback I issued on my card!!

When I called them back, the manager said he would only refund me the upgrade fee. LOL!!! I didnt even stay at their hotel and he's going to keep all my money? That is called THEFT.

Room tip: There are no quiet rooms.
Date of stay: December 2018