Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$126
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$126
Comfort Inn
Hotels.comUS$126
Trip.comUS$160
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2019

The ownership of this hotel kept my money even though I was told that I would be fully refunded as I could not sleep due to the traffic noise outside. The hotel is literally on top of a main road and an intersection, and the windows are so poorly insulated that they might as well be open.

I had just finished a 10 hour travel day and needed sleep, but could not due to the cars and trucks roaring by right outside my window. I changed rooms trying to find a quieter room, and the only one available was $30 more. I was also charged a $30 pet fee.

After another hour it was obvious i would not be able to sleep, and the bed literally had sand and other crap between the sheets, so I went downstairs, and asked if I could leave without paying. I was told YES.

Long story short, the hotel lied. The manager refused to refund my money, even though I spent the next 2 hours at 3:00am driving around puerto rico trying to find a new hotel to stay in. Ultimately they kept $170 of my money for no reason, and even fought the chargeback I issued on my card!!

When I called them back, the manager said he would only refund me the upgrade fee. LOL!!! I didnt even stay at their hotel and he's going to keep all my money? That is called THEFT.

Room tip: There are no quiet rooms.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank HotelGuru9
Reviewed 2 May 2019

My sister and I spent a week here recently. Every single staff member we came in contact with was hospitable and helpful. While we could have done without the noise from the traffic , it was tolerable. If you're one of those expecting high end accommodation's for very little, look elsewhere. The room's are simple, clean, and provided what we needed which was a place to sleep and shower.
The location is excellent! Within minutes of the hotel there are restaurants, CVS, a very nice mall, Starbucks, whatever you may need. A big tip if you're staying in this area, there is a ferry down the road about 10 minutes from the hotel. It's either 50 or 75 cents (don't remember) one way to San Juan! It runs all day! Although we had a rental car, no one wants to drive in that crazy traffic. One of the hotel employees were kind enough to tell us about it . Take it, it's a life saver and the views are amazing!
Again, if you want great hospitality, a clean room, amazing staff, stay here. I can't wait to return to beautiful Puerto Rico and will stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

They were having a Spring Event the weekend we arrived. Music, food and drinks at the pool bar. We arrived too late to get a great smelling hamburger so we had empanadas instead which were ok. Lot of breading. Room AC worked very well. Bed was a double. Only 2 towels - we are used to 2 towels per guest. TV didn't work. Cable was unplugged and plugging it in didn't fix it. Didn't call front desk as we just used our lap top over wi fi. View from our balcony with one chair

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2019

Nice hotel property not far from San Juan. Nice views for rooms facing beach, which is across the street. However, beach facing rooms have traffic noise from highway that runs along hotel property below rooms. Free parking lot is small and hard to navigate, especially for trucks and SUV's. Breakfast is complimentary and good.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

This hotel is way over priced for what you get.

$179 (Military Discount) for 1 night. Other discount rates were higher. The price is in the range for a more upscale hotel and this one is in the lower midscale quality.

Only warm water in the shower.

The bed frame sticks out 2" to 3" beyond the mattress and is easly bumpted into and injuring your leg.

Noisey. Road noise and other guest in the hall.

Breakfast was late opening and the food was not hot.

Room tip: Don't go is the best option
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple