Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Snaptravel
All reviews special thanks chef rakesh jim corbett marriage function pleasant smile front office special mention excellent service and food amazing property destination wedding his team f b the river amazing hospitality swimming pool rooms are spacious support staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for a social event. It was a pleasant stay with best services. The food was delicious. Most friendly staff every found. Special mention for Sachin who serves at restaurant. He always wear wonderful smile on his face that makes your day.

We would like to recommend it everyone who is looking to stay at Jim Corbett.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pco@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is delicious and best part of it was serving.Mukesh joshi is the guy who manages everything. He is the best example of how care should be taken. He will do everything for you just expecting your Happiness .

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great stay at lemon tree. The location is great and staff is good. Surendra Singh in particular was very cordial and professional. The food provided at the hotel was delicious and they followed covid 19 rules also

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a beautiful hotel with best services starting from Check-in formalities to Restaurant services.
Rooms are spacious and they provide all the facilities. It was our kids 2nd Birthday and Deepak (at reception/front desk) made sure to make it special. The room was decorated when we reached and everything was planned well to make the kid feel special.
The staff was so helpful and courteous.

The food served at the restaurant (Citrus) was nice. Surendra Singh from the staff was very helpful. He made sure that the food served is hot and on time. He even helped us with special food for the kid.

Overall it was a nice trip. Though we were not lucky to see the tiger but the Property and Hospitality made our trip a memorable one !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dear Mr Rajesh thank you so much for your service and I really appreciate your service. All staff is very helpful and specially thanks to Chef Arun for taking care of my family thank you so much..
Again thank you so much for all of you