Soneva Kiri
US$105
US$64
Travelocity
US$219
Kama Siri(Ko Kut)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate planechocolate roomoutdoor cinemabenz restaurantcinema paradisobangkok airportgolf buggycliff villaview restauranttree pod diningms fridayice creamsix senseskids clubno shoeskhun benzfour seasons
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This place is already famous and it is located in the place of tranquility - Koh Kood, the eastern most island of Thailand. We flew to Trat and took a boat to travel to many islands around there.

First impression is the Butler who took care of us 24/7 all the time when we were there. Of course, because there is no check-in counter, so the butler is there to us all the time and he did a very impressive job.

Many unique activities can be done here - Dining on the tree, visiting their own organic farms and little biodiesel factory. My favourite must be 'Chocolate Room' which is served until 11pm!! More, next to the chocolate room is ice cream Parlour with 60 flovours of home-made ice cream. How can I keep my diet? Well, that's the happiness of life - good food.

Another experience which was quite unexpected was a sunset cruise. It was when we were to have dinner at the Benz, a restaurant owned by Soneva Kiri, but is located out of the resort area. The sunset over tropical islands - silhouette of coconut trees as background is spectacular. And then, we passed through Klong Chao (canal) which had a beautiful nature.

Talking about our villa, it is beyond words. I mean it is very cozy, luxury, and comfortable. Having your own infinity pool in the villa means you can have your private party with your friends any time. The sunset was just in front of us. The bedroom is spacious and the bathroom has many areas to bathe. It is a gorgeous place.

If you need a vacation to celebrate something, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Andrew W, Hotel Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Crooning Traveller,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your recent stay at Soneva Kiri, it was lovey to get to know you and your family a little during your stay.

I’m particularly delighted that you enjoyed the service from your Ms Friday, the Tree Pod. Please except my apologies for Chocolate room and the Ice-cream parlour effecting your diet. I don’t think you’re the last guest that will have the same experience. We are also very proud of Eco-Centro and our numerous activities and incentives which we drive through it.

Your comments have truly captured ‘Inspiring a lifetime of rare experiences” which is our aim.

I do hope that we see you again next year at Soneva Kiri.

Andrew

Reviewed 29 June 2017

An incredible holiday. We loved the resort and facilities, however moreso the team at Soneva Kiri with how they looked after our family. It is rare that a resort makes an effort to create a start to finish guest experience for each of our children. We will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank faheem01
Andrew W, Hotel Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear faseem01

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at Soneva Kiri, and both the hosts and myself were delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the resort.

It so lovely to receive such delightful comments about our Resort and Hosts, when families are staying with us it’s our aim to keep our “Younger guest” as busy as needed to allow Mums & Dads to relax and enjoy our beautiful Resort.

In the meantime, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This resort was beautiful and the customer service was on another level! Our Mr. Friday was very good. The beach in front of the rooms is not the best, but the private beach that's less than a five minute boat ride is gorgeous! Every dining experience we had was top notch. I would definitely recommend this resort if you're looking to relax, get away and be secluded.
The only downside of being so secluded on this private island, is if the weather is bad you literally don't get to get off the island, so maybe try not to book during rainy season.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear Talent_anacheri

Our private beach is indeed something very special, as is short trip on the traditional Long tail boats. I’m also delighted that you enjoyed our restaurants and the offerings in each of them.

The weather can play its part during the Green Season, which is greatly needed to keep our resort and Island so green. I’m not aware of a guest being unable to leave Soneva Kiri, unless it was their own doing (which is often the case)

Reviewed 28 June 2017

It was raining went we visited Soneva Kiri, but that did not stop us from enjoying a wonderful holiday. When you arrive, you can take off your shoes and go barefoot the whole time. We stayed in a pool villa with a slide, and the kids really enjoyed it. It is an extremely kid friendly resort, with a gorgeous activity den and all you can eat ice cream room. If you can't stand bugs and mosquitos, they have plenty of repellent on hand and mosquito nets over the bed. It's a place for real nature lovers who believe in sustainable living.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear JackPrinya,

How wonderful to read that you and your family had such a lovely stay at Soneva Kiri and thank you for sharing your experiences.

I was delighted that you managed to immerse yourself in the whole Soneva Kiri experience and that your family enjoyed the Swimming pool with the slide. We are very proud of the Den and the activates we offer for our “Younger guests”, which are being updated continuously.

And lastly the Ice-cream parlour, with its 60 flavours of ice-cream and sorbet for all to enjoy.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Resort in the not too distant future, "Rain or Shine".

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

One word: PERFECT!!

I enjoyed every single minute there. Staffs are nice and friendly. I felt very comfortable during my stay.

Breakfast is amazing! Even when we were on the island but there were so many choices of food.

There were so much activities I could do during the day. You'll never get bored at all. The beach and the sea are so clean that I lost track of time while snorkeling. I would loooove to go back again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Andrew W, Hotel Manager at Soneva Kiri, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Nishaomi,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us at Soneva Kiri.

I will of course be sharing your comments with the team, especially in the Dining Room Hosts at breakfast. I do hope that during your “enjoyment of single every minute” you were able to find some SLOW LIFE moments.

North beach is indeed a beautiful and unspoilt spot for snorkelling and relaxing. Also I'm so happy that you enjoyed our activities.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back at some time in the future.

Andrew