US$61
Soneva Kiri(Ko Kut)
US$1,965
US$1,775
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool villamain pool is hugeorchid gardenthis wonderful hotelstar standardphotos providedprivate speed boatpeaceful environmentfantastic scenerynice decorationbeach barwhite sandy beachkoh koodthe general managerspecial thanksremote beachrooms are lovely
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Fabulous accommodation. Professional luxury speed boat shuttle service. Listen to the waves and enjoy zip drive drinks at Beach Bar. Pools are incredible. The villa itself was beautiful, very clean, very unique of Traditional Thai-style luxury beach resort. Mr. O Thippaya was extremely friendly and helpful, with some great suggestions of where to eat....Hoping to return. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Grand Pool Villa 130 sqm offers comfort, privacy and tranquility. Huge living area, a 3x7 m. private pool, netting for sunbathe.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Wish_Win_Walk
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I was there with my family member of three.We had such a great time there we love the beach the most.My first experience arrival with ferry and had such a warm welcome from the management team.I like the welcome drink call "Green Island" energizer drink.We were esccorted to our villa by the front desk stafff .My son love the pool very much because he loves to be treated like he was alone at the pool. We will definately come back the next vacation.....

Room Tip: gran d pool villa room is high recommended
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank heaven842
Reviewed 19 February 2016

It's hard to get this island but if you luckily chose for High Season Hotel, you will never regret. The hotel is very new and I heart it took 4 years to be built and I can tell that they took care of each detail.
It is in the best beach in Koh Kood, not crowded, peaceful and you can see a fantastic sunset from the same hotel.
They are in soft opening because they want to provide a full experience to the clients and they are still improving some small details.
The Thai food is impressive and I can tell I have re-discovered the Thai food in this hotel.
The staff is very helpful and nice, not fake.. natural.. how they are. Very nice!

A small boutique hotel at its best.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gourmet_Traveler2011
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed at Deluxe Pool Villa for 3 days 2 nights and had absolute bliss here.
The villa is spacious filled with everything resort guests would need.
Bathroom is huge! I love the fact that they provide such good amenities and the bathtub is so big! That is a plus.

The Good:
- All 3 room types are wonderful.
- Complimentary wine and minibar
- The beach is so nice. Water is crystal clear.
- Main pool is HUGE.
- Bird's nest on a tree is a good spot for watching sunset.
- Kayaking in the morning is awesome.
- I parked my car in resort facilities on mainland. When we arrived, the staff already washed the car and made it ready to go. Kudos to that! Love it!

The Not So Good:
- Some staffs need to improve their service.
- Beach area needs more staffs to service hotel guests.
- Breakfast is too basic for 5 star resort.
- Private pool can be seen from outside since the trees are not tall enough.

To sum up, High Season Resort is one of the best resorts in Thailand. There are rooms for improvement. However, I did enjoy my stay here and I would return to the resort again to spend my vacation next time.

Room Tip: If you need more privacy, ask for villa away from main walkway.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank JayTC
Reviewed 29 January 2016

We have stayed in High season for a week and are super happy.
Amazing tropical hotel with outstanding villas (we were staying in Beach from villa), great cuisine and impressive food presentation, great beach,very helpful staff.
Special thanks to Muni, one of the reception staff, he was very friendly and helpful.
We had one of the best vacations in our life there and can't wait to return to the hotel.

Room Tip: all villas are nice depending on your budget
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends