US$211
Soneva Kiri(Ko Kut)
US$1,965
US$1,775
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool villamain pool is hugeorchid gardenthis wonderful hotelstar standardphotos providedprivate speed boatpeaceful environmentfantastic scenerynice decorationbeach barwhite sandy beachkoh koodthe general managerspecial thanksremote beachrooms are lovely
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I was there with my family member of three.We had such a great time there we love the beach the most.My first experience arrival with ferry and had such a warm welcome from the management team.I like the welcome drink call "Green Island" energizer drink.We were esccorted to our villa by the front desk stafff .My son love the pool very much because he loves to be treated like he was alone at the pool. We will definately come back the next vacation.....

Room Tip: gran d pool villa room is high recommended
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank heaven842
Reviewed 19 February 2016

It's hard to get this island but if you luckily chose for High Season Hotel, you will never regret. The hotel is very new and I heart it took 4 years to be built and I can tell that they took care of each detail.
It is in the best beach in Koh Kood, not crowded, peaceful and you can see a fantastic sunset from the same hotel.
They are in soft opening because they want to provide a full experience to the clients and they are still improving some small details.
The Thai food is impressive and I can tell I have re-discovered the Thai food in this hotel.
The staff is very helpful and nice, not fake.. natural.. how they are. Very nice!

A small boutique hotel at its best.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gourmet_Traveler2011
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed at Deluxe Pool Villa for 3 days 2 nights and had absolute bliss here.
The villa is spacious filled with everything resort guests would need.
Bathroom is huge! I love the fact that they provide such good amenities and the bathtub is so big! That is a plus.

The Good:
- All 3 room types are wonderful.
- Complimentary wine and minibar
- The beach is so nice. Water is crystal clear.
- Main pool is HUGE.
- Bird's nest on a tree is a good spot for watching sunset.
- Kayaking in the morning is awesome.
- I parked my car in resort facilities on mainland. When we arrived, the staff already washed the car and made it ready to go. Kudos to that! Love it!

The Not So Good:
- Some staffs need to improve their service.
- Beach area needs more staffs to service hotel guests.
- Breakfast is too basic for 5 star resort.
- Private pool can be seen from outside since the trees are not tall enough.

To sum up, High Season Resort is one of the best resorts in Thailand. There are rooms for improvement. However, I did enjoy my stay here and I would return to the resort again to spend my vacation next time.

Room Tip: If you need more privacy, ask for villa away from main walkway.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank JayTC
Reviewed 29 January 2016

We have stayed in High season for a week and are super happy.
Amazing tropical hotel with outstanding villas (we were staying in Beach from villa), great cuisine and impressive food presentation, great beach,very helpful staff.
Special thanks to Muni, one of the reception staff, he was very friendly and helpful.
We had one of the best vacations in our life there and can't wait to return to the hotel.

Room Tip: all villas are nice depending on your budget
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
4  Thank NikkaLorak
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Property is nice but that's about it. Staff are pleasant but woefully inexperienced - service is farcical. Communication is laborious. Food also mediocre and choice v limited. Not five star and certainly not value for money. Stay elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Peter N
HighSeasonResort, Resort manager at High Season Pool Villa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Dear Peter N,
Greeting from High Season Koh Kood – Traditional Thai-style luxury beach resort on Koh Kood
We have received your comments about your recent experience with us we appreciated your valued feedback.
I apologize on behalf of my team about the miss communication and service.
We will improve more and find out solution what we may missed to make it better and your next staying will be a memorable one. We will keep up standard and improve more to make it better.
Thank you very much once again for choosing us as on your holiday destination and we wish to see and serve you again.
Best Regards,