I stayed at Deluxe Pool Villa for 3 days 2 nights and had absolute bliss here.
The villa is spacious filled with everything resort guests would need.
Bathroom is huge! I love the fact that they provide such good amenities and the bathtub is so big! That is a plus.
- All 3 room types are wonderful.
- Complimentary wine and minibar
- The beach is so nice. Water is crystal clear.
- Main pool is HUGE.
- Bird's nest on a tree is a good spot for watching sunset.
- Kayaking in the morning is awesome.
- I parked my car in resort facilities on mainland. When we arrived, the staff already washed the car and made it ready to go. Kudos to that! Love it!
The Not So Good:
- Some staffs need to improve their service.
- Beach area needs more staffs to service hotel guests.
- Breakfast is too basic for 5 star resort.
- Private pool can be seen from outside since the trees are not tall enough.
To sum up, High Season Resort is one of the best resorts in Thailand. There are rooms for improvement. However, I did enjoy my stay here and I would return to the resort again to spend my vacation next time.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included