“Kids loved it!”
Review of Fishspa

Fishspa
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Nidri
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Our daughter had been fascinated by this store on our last visit to Nidri in 2015, so we treated the kids to the experience on our return. The lady running the shop had limited English but was so friendly and tried to chat away to us. The kids thought it was great and the whole place seemed clean, efficient and well run. If fishing nibbling your feet is your thing then I would absolutely recommend trying it at Fishspa in Nidri.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Not sure how I expected it to feel, but certainly didn't expect a fizzing sensation! Great fun and sorted out my feet a treat.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I saw this kind of spa many times on tv before but never actually ever saw one nor found it necessary to look one up, when strolling by while shopping it seemed like a fun idea to do. The owner was really nice and enthusiastic, the price was cheaper as I expected (€20 for 20 minutes). The fish tickled a lot especially for my sensitive feet and took a while to get used to it, the women was very helpful and very funny. We've even were able to sit 30 minutes instead of 20, I would recommend this spa over the other one just 30 meters further anyday because of the nice lady.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I didn t really take a fish bath , I am rather enjoying in masagge in first floor. The hands of lady was very good and ther is a nice personal and ambient.You must try it.