“Good and experimental food, but slow service”
Review of Navana

Navana
Reserve with OpenTable
Navana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 166 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Price range: US$12 - US$79
Description: Navana offers a cool, relaxing yet upbeat vibe with a modern Japanese-fusion menu; refined, well portioned and innovative.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

good addition to Leigh foodie scene offering interestingly presented and delicious food. Speed of service and attention of staff (or lack of attention) lets the place down. At a time of our visit the restaurant was half empty which puzzles why there was luck of attention from the staff.

Dear Olegumbu,

Thank-you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us.

I apologise profusely that you found the service poor. Our staff are usually attentive and helpful so this is something I have flagged up.

I am keen to investigate this further; please may you email me on crystalle@navana.co.uk with your TripAdvisor username and details on your visit so I can investigate and attempt to amend this experience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say. The black cod at Nobu is legendary and one of my fav dishes at any restaurant, this place does a miso black cod better! All three courses were outstanding as was the service. Our waitress, Mia I couldn’t fault, she was smart, polite and made us laugh which just made our meal all the more special. I will be back here......lots! What a gem of a place, credit to everyone that works here.

Dear Daniel F,

Thank-you so much for your wonderful review!

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal at Navana.

I have passed on your lovely comments to Mia and the team. We are extremely proud of our staff and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the service they provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food great, service great, cocktails great happy mum, great. Pricey but worth the money. All our meals where fresh, tasty and well presented. I will come again. No niggles..

Dear Carl S,

Thank-you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed Mother's Day at Navana.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Finally! L-o-S has a restaurant that will flock foodies in their droves.
Food exquisitely presented and thoughtfully considered to the fusion of practical and beautiful Japanese food with the spices of the Peruvian palate.
The extensive drinks list (which I couldn’t indulge in - so I went for a tea and it was perfect temperature and perfect blend to be quenching and refreshing - and retain the delicate taste!
The ambience was idyllic. Great comfortable chairs and a great colour way and romantic lighting.
The waiting staff were beautiful and sassy in their black dresses - yet retained their professionalism (when it’s so easy to be over friendly and almost become intrusive to the meal). I really enjoyed this experience.

A round of applause and a big pat on the back! Well done.

Cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Flossie R

Dear Flossie R,

Thank-you so much for your kind review!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Navana.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a cocktail (or two!).

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to Navana and it just keeps getting better and better. Initially I didn’t think of it as an option due to the fussy nature of my parents but when the menu was released I called them and they assured me they had designed this menu with all tastes and ages in mind. They weren’t wrong. The food was fantastic as usual. The atmosphere was great as usual and the service just seems to get better. Knowing my name now on only my 3rd visit was a lovely touch. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The meal was £35 for three courses served with a great selection of sides and a glass of Prosecco. Great value for what was served. Due to the casual nature of our dining being a lazy Sunday afternoon the next booking for our table arrived shortly after our desserts, again amazing, however they offered us a table by the bar to have a coffee and soak up that last little bit of the afternoon atmosphere. An asset to Leigh and not the London prices I occasionally hear about when I discuss my new favourite restaurant in town. See you again
soon Navana.

Dear Wolfie88,

Thank-you for your kind review!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the Navana experience for the 3rd time and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Wishes,