“Great Mother’s Day ”
Review of Navana

Navana
Ranked #42 of 165 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Price range: US$11 - US$77
Description: Navana offers a cool, relaxing yet upbeat vibe with a modern Japanese-fusion menu; refined, well portioned and innovative.
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food great, service great, cocktails great happy mum, great. Pricey but worth the money. All our meals where fresh, tasty and well presented. I will come again. No niggles..

Dear Carl S,

Thank-you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed Mother's Day at Navana.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Finally! L-o-S has a restaurant that will flock foodies in their droves.
Food exquisitely presented and thoughtfully considered to the fusion of practical and beautiful Japanese food with the spices of the Peruvian palate.
The extensive drinks list (which I couldn’t indulge in - so I went for a tea and it was perfect temperature and perfect blend to be quenching and refreshing - and retain the delicate taste!
The ambience was idyllic. Great comfortable chairs and a great colour way and romantic lighting.
The waiting staff were beautiful and sassy in their black dresses - yet retained their professionalism (when it’s so easy to be over friendly and almost become intrusive to the meal). I really enjoyed this experience.

A round of applause and a big pat on the back! Well done.

Cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Flossie R

Dear Flossie R,

Thank-you so much for your kind review!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Navana.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a cocktail (or two!).

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to Navana and it just keeps getting better and better. Initially I didn’t think of it as an option due to the fussy nature of my parents but when the menu was released I called them and they assured me they had designed this menu with all tastes and ages in mind. They weren’t wrong. The food was fantastic as usual. The atmosphere was great as usual and the service just seems to get better. Knowing my name now on only my 3rd visit was a lovely touch. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The meal was £35 for three courses served with a great selection of sides and a glass of Prosecco. Great value for what was served. Due to the casual nature of our dining being a lazy Sunday afternoon the next booking for our table arrived shortly after our desserts, again amazing, however they offered us a table by the bar to have a coffee and soak up that last little bit of the afternoon atmosphere. An asset to Leigh and not the London prices I occasionally hear about when I discuss my new favourite restaurant in town. See you again
soon Navana.

Dear Wolfie88,

Thank-you for your kind review!

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the Navana experience for the 3rd time and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Cancelling a lunch in London because of the snow we decided to give Navana a go instead. We so made the right decision because the food was superb. The menu is any foodie dream and don't get me started on the choice of Gins! Staff are excellent and attentive all at the right time. Overall a fabulous lunch, can't wait to try dinner!

Navana L, Manager at Navana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Zoe H,

Thank-you for your lovely review!

I am so glad to hear that your lunch trip was not ruined by the snow.

I have passed on your comments to the Navana team.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch on Saturday we knew it would be good as we have been before... BUT It wasn't just good it was stunning!! We had 6 different small plates ranging from meatballs to salmon sashimi everyone not only tasted fantastic but also looked amazing, I can only describe it as a taste explosion. I can't imagine why anybody would not like the food in this stylish restaurant I can only presume they don't know what good quality food is.... we will be back soon.

Navana L, Manager at Navana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear wendy o,

Wow. Thank-you for your lovely review!

I have passed on your kind comments to the Navana team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!