“terrible people”
Review of Warung pancer

Warung pancer
Ranked #58 of 126 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Description: Pancer stalls, is a restaurant that provides grilled fish food. Which is affordable
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

went for dinner and my baby son was washing his hands.in the basin and a 15kg stone basin was not fixed to anything and fell on his leg the father of the owners was the rudest person i have ever come accross when trying to leave to find a doctor he was more interested in getting us to pay for food we had only just ordered and not even delivered to us, just after your money at all costs

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Clean, tidy, friendly staff (especially the chef on the grill), well priced and most of all absolutely delicious food! I had grilled fish which I got to pick myself out of the chilly bin and my husband had grilled chicken. Was busy and the atmosphere was great. Will return during our time on the island.

warungpancer, Pemilik at Warung pancer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for helping local businesses.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We saw the sign that they were recommended on tripadvisor so, we had some high expectations. Prices of local food are higher than a regular warung so, we were expecting sizable portions. But, when our order came, we were shocked! My husband ordered chicken curry which they might call as vegetable curry as there were almost no chicken, just vegetables! He sent it back only then he had a decent amount of chicken. Still small but better than before. I had the chicken bumbu which is also served with more vegetables and it's like the chicken was just a side dish! So, yes, never again!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I must admit the place will not attract you to come and eat here. BUT...do come and you wont get disappointed! There might not be much varieties of seafood since it depends on the season and the number of guest coming. But whatever seafood they got, order it. It is simply grilled, yet the taste is very satisfying, plus it's inexpensive! Worth much more than if you eat seafood in a more fancy restaurant.

Thanks for helping our businesses.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We happened to stop there for lunch and was not disappointed. We loved the food, it was cheap and my husband had a snapper which was excellently prepared. We went back there numerous times.

Thanks for helping our businesses.