“Consistently good! ”
Review of Left Field

Left Field
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Carnegie
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Well done to all the staff at Left Field! Every time we have been here (apex 6 times) the food has been awesome. The wait was long this morning, however, that is a sign of a great cafe and it was actually worth the wait! We I usually try something different as there are really good choices, and the coffee is also really good. I have had my own very successful cafe and made mention to my husband this morning whist at the cafe, that is consistently great food, with wonderful presentation also. I'm sure it's not always the same chef cooking, so how do you guys get it so right every time? Either way, well done to all of you, you should be very proud of what you have accomplished here, keep up the good work :)

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This place has amazing food. I wanted to give it 5 stars but the last 2 times I have been there we had to wait 45 minutes to be seated because it is that popular... They do put your name on a list so you don't have to stand in a line but waiting is never any fun especially when you're hungry. That said, if you can be bothered waiting ypu won't be disappointed. Yum food and generous serving size. Only other tip I have for the owners is that I realise you guys are busy but don't leave fresh produce on the floor, it's not a great look.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Nice little cafe! Such pretty food that both looks and taste good. We ordered the salmon and the pumpkin and enjoyed both

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Very rarely do I get a chance to have something non Asian when in Carnegie. Well, today I did.

The positive reviews drew us in. The place has a buzz to it. Very friendly staff who sat us down very quickly and happy to answer any questions. We had the braised lamb shoulder and the cured salmon with poached eggs. Both were very yummy and tasty. Even my hubby who are usually quite critical enjoyed his meal. And oh, kombucha seems to be popular these days so I decided to try it. It’s like a fizzy fruit drink that isn’t too sweet. I didn’t mind it at all!

Definitely a place worth visiting!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Left field is a fabulous place to enjoy breakfast & lunch. The outstanding healthy menu is beautifully presented and absolutely scrumptious.Our sone and his girlfriend recommended Left Field and having eaten out in Melbourne daily for the past week Left Field would rate as out best experience. The staff greeted us with pleasant smiles and quick service was quick. They catered for my allergies. Apparently it is very busy on weekends so be prepared for a wait to be seated.