“What a enjoyable foodie expereince”
Review of Fiorelli

Fiorelli
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Camberwell
Price range: US$24 - US$94
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great friendly service and delicious food. the food was beautifully presented and the place had a great sophisticated family atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for a big group lunch (40 people) a week or so ago and it was magic. The food is amazing, just good Italian served by competent and lovely staff, and the atmosphere is very friendly.
I had the lamb shank which was beautiful, basic tomato sauce and mash, just exactly what your Nona would make. We love it here and will be back very soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

For the second time in a month, Carole and I found ourselves at Fiorelli, which we didn’t mind a bit. Fiorelli is a splendid restaurant for great food with many, tasty selections. It is near impossible not to find a course to interest everyone present. The beautiful signature dish - the chocolate soufflé must not be overlooked – it is outstanding. There is also an excellent selection of wines and other drinks.

The decor of Fiorelli is both exciting and peaceful. From the lovely Italianate entrance your eye is led to the beautifully presented and well-stocked bar. It is pleasantly roomy and comfortable - you are not a sardine here!

Food is very fresh, (always a big point scorer for us), is quality from start to finish, and is very well presented.

The first time around, I had the olives to get things underway, (they were great) and then the crumbed calamari as my entrée. Carole chose not to have an entrée but saved herself for dessert. Her main course of Atlantic salmon was superb - she enjoyed every mouthful. On the other hand, I had the duck and mushroom risotto, which I thoroughly enjoyed; it was delicious, beautifully cooked and not to be faulted.

Carole enjoyed the strawberry crêpes for dessert, (and they looked scrumptious). I just had to try the chocolate soufflé and let me tell you; no words could describe it apart from saying it is a solid recommendation to anyone who enjoys chocolate, who enjoys soufflés, and who goes to Fiorelli, without question, should try the soufflé.

The second time around we went with a party of six. The calamari was extremely popular with all of our dining companions and was a very popular entrée. No question about it, it is done beautifully, and it’s a delight to eat.

The main courses were split between Atlantic salmon, the crumbed veal, prosciutto chicken, roasted duck and veal mushroom and bacon. So, it was varied amongst all of our companions. Each one commented about their meal with each thinking their course was delicious. Could not pick a fault with the presentation, the quality, the flavours and textures of their main course.

Some were sufficiently replete not to bother with dessert but then others of us who couldn’t resist and those who couldn’t resist all enjoyed soufflé as discussed above and also the strawberry pancakes. There was no difference in quality this time to last. The pancakes looked delicious, and the Chocolate Souffle, it has to be tied down to the serving plate lest it floats away, it is so light and delectable.

We all enjoyed a mixture of wines, including a pleasant Katnook cabernet sauvignon, a pinot grigio and a sauvignon blanc - each delicious in its particular way and pleased the person who consumed it.

Table service is excellent – Chris and Rebecca were a great help; Rebecca patiently explained the menu which made choosing very simple. Importantly, we did not wait long for our meals.

Cost is most reasonable and will please anyone on a tight budget, especially considering the high-quality food presented.

Our congratulations to all of the staff involved in making our evening so pleasant.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve dined here a few times now and each time has been as good as the others.
The menu is very tempting on many levels but nothing beats the chocolate soufflé!
The restaurant seating is sufficient if not a tiny bit cramped in some parts.
The wait staff are attentive and the kitchen moves the courses out at a nice pace.
Prices are very good. A fine dining experience awaits at an affordable price.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant whilst in the area, so a few of us dined here at lunch time today. The salmon with mashed potato, greens and lemon sauce and was highly recommended by colleagues, so that’s what I chose from the menu.

The food was delicious, decent size serving too and very well cooked. The lemon sauce was minimal and nearly non existent, so I would have preferred to have more sauce.

Service was very good, attentive staff and in a great location in Camberwell surrounded by other cafes and restaurants.

I can see why it’s a favourite with colleagues, and I’ll be back when next in the area.