“Great service, great Lebanese food! Good addition to Hurstville.”
Review of Nara Lounge

Nara Lounge
Ranked #71 of 266 Restaurants in Hurstville
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

First up the service here is very good. The staff go out of their way to make you feel comforfvtable and explain the different cuisines and drinks. Try the Lots of Lychee mocktail...so gooood! We ordered a large share platter and lamb cutlets. The shish kebabs of lamb, kofta and garlic chicken were delicious and tasty, amazingly not dry! If you like lamb cutlets, you gotta try it out at Nara's! Cooked to perfection, splendidly spiced...I only regretted sharing it!!:) The fattoush and tabouli are fresh and zingy with citrus. The decor of Nara's is modern contemporary. There is a argela menu and area to enjoy with desert after your meal. Nara's is also has a licensed bar. This was our first time here and we'll be back for more.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

The food was average. Noting to write home about, we ordered a shared dish which came with a small amount of hummus, we requested some more hummus as it was gone in seconds. They said sure and brought out an extra dish with hummus. At payment time the actually charged us 11 dollars for the extra. Wow. Watch out.

They messed up my friends order. But I can't comment on that.

Over all. Not the best and poor disclosure.

Customer service was average. I wouldn't revisit as it's quite expensive for what you are getting.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We spent a lot of money at this restaurant and most of what we received was just okay. Would never go back. Can't even recall something I liked.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Hurstville is very much a Chinese enclave,so it's most unusual to have a Lebanese eatery of such quality in the area.I had a lamb kebab platter and my better half had a vegie selection.The food was excellent,the service prompt and friendly.I was pleased to learn that it is family business (eldest daughter is front of hose, Mum and Dad do the cooking).I do enjoy Lebanese food,and the Nara is 'must try'for anyone in the area bored with the overload of Chinese food in Hurstville.I also learned that Nara means 'fire' in Lebanese,and these lovely people are experts in using fire!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

great variety, of Lebanese food, we had Kibbe and mixed plate which featured kafta, shish kebab, chicken sambousic & Taboule delicious.
We then moved to another large facility that’s part of this Restauant, but designated for Argilly & smoking, where we had desert and Argilly it was our first experience with the Argyll so much fun & memorable.
The deserts were pure artwork, mouth watering & scrumptious.
Great place to take business guests.and group get together

1  Thank Abla_savva