“Persian Delight”

Perth Hookah Lounge
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Amazing food and a great ambience! It was my first time trying Persian food and an absolute love at first bite. A good change from fast food burgers and pizzas for a night out. I will definitely recommend their "Zereshk Polo ba Murgh" (Barberyy rice with chicken) which is basically saffron rice and chicken mixed with almonds and pistachios and sprinkled with barberries. Though I would add that food quantity can be increased a bit to match the price.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We have had two wonderful meals at this restaurant, with a party of friends. Their meat dishes and platters are unbelievably succulent and delicious; service is charming although lacked a bit of experience, and if you want a wine glass or ice bucket you'll have to take one with you!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

absolutely terrible experience. the staff is very rude, we were asked to move several time, very intrusive and finally they asked us to either buy another shisha or leave, we have been there for less than an hour. it was only me and a friend, we bought drinks, not like we were not paying money. definitely the worst in Perth.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Ive been coming here since the first day they opened the food is amazing great service the company & atmosphere there is very welcoming and the shisha just tops the night with loads of different flavours. The owner has now become family very respectful guy and goes above & beyond for his customers.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I came here for dinner with a group, food was beautiful I personally hadn't tried Persian food so it was first time! I ordered the chicken (joojeh barg) the meat was moist and so fresh, came with a side of rice and salad. My friends ordered the mix grill platter with different meats it looked amazing when it came out to look at and tasted better. My favourite was the lamb. We were all able to bring a bottle of wine which was great.
After dinner we all went outside to the shisha part which was a beautiful open outdoor area, we all sat there for a good hour talking and listening to the music .. highly recommend this place !