All reviews bath area private onsen baths the river luggage yukata dinner town
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Very tranquil and picturesque ryokan, near karokawa walking street.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Expansive warmy and cozy room.
Wonderful 6 Private onsen and 2 outdoor onsen baths in different theme.
Delicious and delicate dinner and breakfast in the private room with perfect service.
Free parking.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Be_PuniiPune
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this ryokan one night and without dinners and breakfast. It's clean place,like all places in Japan, but is looks like little bit old fashion place. There are many onsens, one outside and 5 private, and it's nice. All onsen are open 24 hours. But beyond the onsen the place not very recommend. The staff very kindly and the room big but all things in old style. I had the fell like is very old and old fashion place;)

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank Ailll
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My family stayed here for 2 nights to enjoy the famous onsen in Kurokawa. This is a beautiful ryokan with one of the best outdoor onsen (hot springs) in the village, and is a close walk from the main village. The staff are generally friendly and helpful as well. If you aren't used to traditional ryokan food, you might not want to have both breakfast and dinner here. There are a few restaurants in the nearby area, which are a lot cheaper, so personally I'd recommend having just the breakfast here. of course, that depends on your budget and tastes!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Sincere and wonderful Hospitality greeted you the moment I started parking my car.
The staff are all so friendly and helpful. Though English is not a way of communication, it is better if u understand a bit of Japanese.

There are six individual onsen rooms of different design for you to choose from, in which u may locked up the whole room for you or your family's private enjoyment.

The living rooms building and front desk building were separated by a gentle running river with a mind refreshing scenery, blooming flowers enticing you to stay here forever.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank fycj
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Due to the fact that I have to re-schedule my trip, I phoned to the hotel to ask for a booking on another day. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful, they helped me to reserve another room and arrange the refund. There is a balcony in my room, where I can enjoy a view of the river.

The outdoor onsen of this hotel is fantastic, I love it so much. Guests are to have their dinner in an individual room, services of the hotel staff are friendly and excellent, we enjoy the delicious dinner very much.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family