US$426
US$438
US$601
US$460
Rakuten Travel
The Atta Terrace Club Towers(Onna-son)
US$607
US$390
US$292
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Auberge Bonne Chere Raout(Onna-son)(Great Value!)
1,451 results
All reviewsocean parkihg memberjapanese restaurantthe club loungesalvatore cuomorental carmain gatewater sportsbeach resortvalet parkingmoment you arrivethird partythe grillcorner suitepublic bathdining optionbeautiful property
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have been living down the street from Manza Beach Hotel for 12 years, I opened my restaurant 9 years ago this October. I have been visited by their staff for dinner a couple of times, always nice and polite. I have recently had the chance to meet the Front desk Mgr recently, even though I had a complaint, he was very professional and gave me his full attention. Even though I have never stayed at their Hotel, my children have played at their beach with our guest who stayed there, numerous times. I have met our guest there for drinks at the lounge a couple of times. In most hotels you have to deal with prejudice quite a bit here in Okinawa. I`m not going to say, I didn`t experience it here. But just recently the floor Mgr (Maybe new) I`m not sure, but, I was met with respect from the door man, who then introduced me too the Mgr. and I was listened too and taken care of very courteously. My guest from all over the world visit us and most stay and have said nothing but nice things about their stay. We live in a day age where we are to be opened to all countries, and I have walked in many hotels here that I have been met with sour looks, but, Manza hotel has put faith back in me, to where I am not stressed about the looks or service I would get if I were to visit there again. And I will, very shortly and very soon. I recommend all of my guest to this hotel, because I know that they will be taken care of, no matter what race. I have only given this a 4 star because I haven`t actually stayed here, although I have visited there numerous times for dinner or drinks or beach time with my guest and family.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
BjornCourage_ANAIC, Manager at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Thank you for choosing and staying with us at ANA Intercontinental Manza Beach Resort and for taking your valuable time to give us feedback.
In addition, we are overwhelmed to receive your kind comment that our service was excellent.
Once again, we would like to appreciate you for sharing us your valuable time and looking forward to make your future stay the most enjoyable overall experience at
ANA Intercontinental Manza Beach Resort.
And We are sorry for the late reply.
Marketing Manager
Yoshio Kaneko

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Room was bright, airy, and comfortably appointed with great views over the beach. Views at sunrise and sunset from my room balcony were amazing. The white and blue colour theme reminds me a bit of Greece/Santorini :) I loved that there is an insect screen provided between the balcony and the room, that way you can leave the sliding windows open at night and not worry about bugs; it is lovely to fall asleep to the sound of waves and enjoy the fresh ocean air instead of A/C!

Food at the hotel surpassed expectations, I particularly enjoyed the Chinese buffet breakfast (great yummy selection and less crowded) and the Japanese restaurant's kaiseki dinner with yummy grilled beef, not to be missed!

Enjoyed the wide range of activities and was delighted they had a free public bath with soaking pools for guests (two pools filled with seawater from off the Manza coast -- one cold and one hot; and one hot one filled with normal water), perfect for relaxing after a fun-filled day. Massage prices at the adjoining spa looked quite reasonable for a 5-star hotel but sadly didn't have time to try.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
BjornCourage_ANAIC, Manager at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Mewdeux
In addition, we are overwhelmed to receive your kind comment that our service was excellent from arrival to departure. And We are sorry for the late reply.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We had a 5-night stay, and loved every day. The rooms were very comfortable, and each had sea-facing balconies. The breakfast buffet was generous, and varied. We ate in hotel restaurants on two nights, and enjoyed both. Lots to do around the hotel, and on Okinawa. Snorkelling and diving near the Blue Cave was a highlight, and having a hire car gave us lots more choices. Very glad we came.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Bronsmum

Dear Bronsmum

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Beautiful, quiet location (although one could here the noise of big air conditioning machines constantly). Good size rooms (only drawback is that the balconies are a bit narrow and do not have chairs and table). Beautiful views from everywhere. Nice gardens and pool. Great choice for food. Excellent service (however, several days we could not have breakfast because the restaurant was full; many people seemed to have that problem so I would suggest that the restaurant should extent its opening time to 10:30). Great choice of water activities for kids and adults (although I found them too expensive, in particular the water park and the mini golf). Easy to reach by public transportation from Naha airport.

Room Tip: Beach view rooms are sunny; sea view rooms are in the shade.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family

Dear merphile

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Stayed in the hotel for our first 2 nights in Okinawa and absolutely loved the hotel for its location and impeccable service. Parking only costs JPY500/stay.

When we arrived, a concierge lady came to meet us by our car and offered valet parking. And over the duration of our stay, we returned to the hotel pretty late and all parking spaces were full and I just had to ask the concierge to help take care of the parking. They had been so helpful and I deeply appreciate their effort and help.

The room was facing the beach side with a small terrace. Nice view of the clear ocean waters and the chapel by the beach. The only thing I could have asked for would be a separate standing shower area rather than just the bathtub. I just loved their bed, the mattress was firm and I had a very good night's sleep during my stay. I just wished I didn't moved to another hotel in the city.

Breakfast choices were brilliant! You could enjoy either a Western, Japanese or Chinese restaurant, and me and my wife sticked to the Westerm Aquabelle restaurant which serves pretty good selection of eggs, bacon, sausages, breads, fruits and they also had Japanese selection of miso soup, eggs and congee with local condiments. I just loved their drief bitter melon and spicy roe to go with the congee. Just spectacular!!

The hotel is conveniently located beside Cape Manza where we went to had a nice sunset view with the elephant rock formation. There are also a lot of nice food which is accessible between 5-15 minutes driving. And also a nice 45-min drive to the Churaumi Aquarium and Kouri Island.

Definitely would stay here again when I bring my daughters the next tiem around.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple