“Lunch with fabulous flavours ”

The Restaurant at Vineland Estates Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at Vineland Estates Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$27 - US$58
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Moyer Road and Victoria Avenue
Description: As one of Niagara's first winery restaurants and a forerunner of Niagara's flourishing wine and culinary scene, we offer cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors prepared by an internationally trained team of chefs led by Executive Chef Justin Downes. Guests dine indoors in the renovated 1845 farmhouse or outdoors under the new shade sails. Wherever you are seated, you will take in the views of rolling vineyards, the forests of the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario and Toronto in the distance. The Restaurant is open for Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome lunch at this restaurant and our taste buds discovered a new world of flavours. A 3-course lunch as part of their spring menu for a reasonable fix price.
Starting with a generous plate of mussels, followed by a trout and finished with a white chocolate cheese cake.
My wife had the lobster bisque, followed by the trout and fruit sorbet for desert.
Let me tell you that each plate was absolutely delicious and each bite was a new discovery.
That is why, they are chefs and we are just cooks.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

A lovely spot to look at Lake Ontario from the top of the NIAGARA Escarpment with good food and wine. Silly expensive prices for wine in the gift shop, but the restaurant was great with good food and service. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I wanted to explore a vineyard near Niagra falls and landed at this place via Google search. It was March 2018 and I really found the place picturesque with magnificent view all around. They have large spread of farms and I am sure it would look even beautiful in summers. The food served at restaurant was really amazing and delicious , especially the desert, which was heaven. Quality was excellent and quantity served was enough for one person, even it looks small on their big size plates. I highly recommend people to visit this place.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

What can I say? but wow! the 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners are always on point and delicious. We became members of this winery in 2017 after touring the premises, tasting the wines and having lunch at the restaurant. The food is fantastic, well seasoned, always fresh ingredients used for the season. It can be a bit pricey if you order off the regular menu vs the preset one.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I visited the restaurant on Valentines day 2018. This was after hearing so many wonderful reviews. We shared the charcuterie board. This is the first one I have had without any cheese. That would be ok except every meat was entirely bland, bar one which was nice and spicy. They had some slices of duck, which just tasted truly awful. My wife had the pasta for main which was the size of an appetizer, though to be fair the waitress did warn us of this ahead of time. She said it was delicious. I ordered the duck. I will always order duck when available as its my favorite. Everyone knows that duck is fatty and that the fat needs to be crispy and will therefore be delicious. This duck fat was not crispy. Which if you eat duck, you will know its then slimy and disgusting. Further to this it had very little sauce to go with it so was just an all round bad experience. I ordered the churro valentines special for desert. I loves churros! It was a 2 inch piece of delicious churro with two small blobs of chocolate ice cream.... How depressing. The wine was pretty good and service was excellent. Wont be going back. I highly recommend a visit to the Good Earth or the Inn on the Twenty instead!