“Dream come true with my love”
Review of Sky Grill

Sky Grill
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Maradu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Sky Grill a rooftop lounge located on the 16th floor at 200 feet above sea level boasts of spectacular view of Kochi city and the backwaters.This restaurant specializes in serving barbecue and grills featuring a range of appetizers,soups,salads,succulent kebabs,grills,fresh-baked pitas,dips,purees,sandwiches,burgers etc.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very excellent ...ambience is too good... Service provided is the best ever experienced in Kochi till now.. staffs are very friendly...will love to visit it again

shuvendubanerjee2015, General Manager at Sky Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Mohit

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went the sky grill restaurant with my family last night the food and service was wonderful .chef Ravindra make some wonderful food for us .the service was excellent Mr.Manjesh very helpful .thank you team skygrill for this wonderful evening we will visit again

Dear Ms.Deena,

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to know you enjoyed the food and services at Sky Grill. Thank you for your appreciation for Mr.manjesh and chef Ravinder. I have shared your comments with my team which is motivating and encouraging to our people.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best place to seat with friends
Really good food and service
Jasmin and munmi
Good job
All are coming this place skygrill
Crowne plaza kochi

1  Thank Milan J

Dear Mr.Milan

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to know you enjoyed the food and services at Sky Grill. Thank you for your appreciation for Ms. Jasmin and munmi I have shared your comments with my team which is motivating and encouraging to our people.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a delightful visit to Kerala at the beginning of March 2018. We visited Sky Grill three times during that time. The staff were very informative and we were privileged to talk to the incredibly talented Chefs Asif, Gaurav and Ravinder and their equally hospitable serving team including Jasmine and Heibormi. The venue is great for sun downers and to stay on for dinner. There is a great range to choose from and something for everyone. Thanks Sky Grill and we remember our visit fondly.

1  Thank JCHuds0n

Dear Mr. Jchuds,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Kochi !

Thank you for dining at Sky Grill. We are delighted to hear that you had good time, enjoyed the Grilled fish with Vegetable and sauce and the hospitality of the team. Thank you for appreciating Chefs Asif, Gaurav ,Ravinder,Jasmin,Heibormi The team thanks you for your kind words and encouragement. We are thankful for your support and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Crowne Plaza Kochi

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

An unscheduled visit to Crown Plaza Hotel Cochin Kerala brought me and my friend to Sky Grill Restaurant. As a Whole Plant based no oil Vegan I usually get a sceptical welcome to most eating places I go, especially where grills and Steaks are the main menu.
To my amazement and happiness I had the most heartwarming experience. The moment Chef Gaurav heard my explanation of my Vegan Diet,he assured me not to worry and He and his team would do their best.
True to his word Chef Gaurav, Chef Abhishek, Chef Ravinder and Chef Subif got into action and they brought forth A Melody of Music of Gourmet of Dishes so delicious that I could have burst into a song.

Stared with SOYA and CHICKPEA PATTI with PLUM SAUCE served on an upturned Wine glass with Thinly Sliced raw VEGETABLES WASABI SAUCE.

Followed by a SPICY PEPPER SOUP With SOYA AND NUTRELLA BEANS and VEGETABLES. The pepper opened our sinuses and the tart taste primed our tastebuds for the next treats to follow.
SPRING ROLLS AND ONION RINGS with a tinge of oil with SWEET CHILLI SAUCE, MANGO AND BEETROOT SAUCE. OLIVE OIL With BASIL.
The most mouth melting TANDOORI TOFU TIKKA And SHEESH KHABAB crispy outside with TAMARIND and MANGO SAUCE.

GREEN THAI VEGETABLE CURRY with STEAMED RICE. The speciality was as GREEN paste contains fish oil, they made the gravy from scratch.

Finishing touch was Dessert was THE SUGAR HIGH 'PETTHA'made from White Pumpkin. To time down the sweetness it was served with Kiwi, thinly sliced oranges and salty Olives.

The Service Staff Bhaji and Jasmin were very courteous ever attentive and friendly.

For all the Meat lovers, don't worry. They served the best BEEF TENDERLOIN STEAK With MASHED POTATOES, MUSTARD AND PLUM SAUCE, Which was relished to the last morsel by my friend.

I thank the CHEFS AND THE STAFF OF SKY GRILL FOR Giving me this beautiful and perfect Experience.

1  Thank Meera G

Dear Ms.Meera

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to read your review that you consider us among one of the best rooftop lounge in City. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the food and services at Sky Grill. and also thank you for appreciating Jasmin.

Looking forward