US$95
US$82
Beaufort Park Hotel(Mold)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$63
Travelodge
Northop Hall Country House Hotel(Northop Hall)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$73
US$198
US$180
US$159
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

All reviewsnorth walesone night staybar areaevening mealmany thankscouldn't do enoughwedding receptionfunction roomsecond to nonecouldn't faultwedding venuenothing is too much troublemany yearssalmonself servicespecial mentionplenty of parking
Reviewed 21 May 2018

As someone who had been always been terrified of water, I booked myself into the five day beginner's swimming course. I can thoroughly recommend the hotel and the course to anyone who wants to earn to learn to swim.

First of all, learning in a small group is ideal. Everyone was so supportive and I'm sure it made a huge difference.

Secondly, Steve is a brilliant teacher and you feel you can put all of your trust in him. I was a non-swimmer because I'd been let down so many times before but I felt safe with Steve and it made a huge difference,

And finally, the hotel was really comfortable and with a good menu and what's more, because the swimming is in the morning the afternoons are free to do as you like. I mangled to fit in taking the train up Snowdon, walking round the walls at Chester, visiting St Winifride's well at Holywell and the Bronze Age copper mine tunnels at Llandudno - though some on the course spent their afternoons relaxing. And we all also managed some time in the pool to practice what we'd been taught.

All in all it was an amazing week, where I discovered confidence I'd never had before. I've left feeling really enthusiastic and with a wish to take it further. I've got the zeal of the converted and just want to say that if you've always wanted to swim and feel that now it's time, come to The Springfield. In fairness, I haven't tried anywhere else but I can't imagine anywhere would be better.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a night at the Springfield Hotel when on business in the area.

Dinner in the evening was excellent, with great presentation, amazing taste, hefty portions, and good prices.

The room itself was a double bedroom with four-poster bed. Now, that sounds great, but in reality the décor, flooring, and furniture in the room seemed a little outdated. Regardless of this, the room was of a nice size and looked well kept.

Breakfast was a bit of a let down, as the buffet style area seemed quite empty and without many options, when compared to other hotel breakfast bars.

However, what was available tasted nice, and the hotel staff were more than happy to accommodate a special request for poached eggs, rather than the pre-provided fried variety.

Lunch was also fantastic here, the tuna melt was delicious and came in a massive portion. The prices in comparison to the amount and quality of food is excellent all round.

I didn't check out the gym facilities but the pool was quite a small one, though looked clean and very well maintained.

All in all, this is a hotel that is merely OK, boosted massively by serving food that is fantastic.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay. My family and I was really impressed with all aspects of the hotel. The staff were totally friendly and professional. Breakfast was great. Loved the swimming pool. The rooms were spotless. We would definitely stay again. Even though the hitel was on the A55 you could not hear the traffic

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Had a fabulous meal last night , top quality. The food was beautifully presented made with fresh ingredients, can highly recommend the salt and pepper cod cheeks with spiced belly pork as a starter and the Roast lion of Hake with a lemon and brown shrimp butter, delicious! The rhubarb and custard trifle was a work of art on a plate.
Looking forward to going again as the menu left me spoilt for choice.
They have recently added a new terrace with great views, just need some warm weather now . Well done!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped over as my usual was full. They were in the middle of a refit when I stopped so my comments may not now be 100% accurate.

My room was clean but despite the repaint furniture was a little tired. The main rooms are pleasant enough and the food was OK but not great.

The pool was naff though which let the place down. It was desperately in need of a clean and the changing room floors were treacherous when wet.

It’s next to the main road so hand to find but leaves you wondering how safe your car is.

Good luck with the refurb and hopefully a place which will improve.
Sort the pool and changing rooms out and you’ll get more stars.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business