Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
FindHotel
CheapTickets
All reviews perfect hosts spa bath beautiful garden four poster attention to detail high standard places to visit local area fresh fruit beautiful room guest lounges evening meal could not have been more top class new owners longer stay delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just had a really lovely overnight stay hosted by Karen and Graham. We arrived and were greeted by Graham who gave us a tour and a potted history of the house. They have done a huge amount of work upgrading and have given the place a very complementary combination of the new whilst managing to retain the character of the rooms. Dinner was delicious as was breakfast, compliments to the chef, Karen. We like to try different places when going away, but this is definitely one place we’re quite happy to break that rule for and go back to. Thank you to you both for your hospitality.

One final point, Graham is a mine of information and is more than happy to spend time with you putting together an itinerary of places to go and things to see while you stay with them.

Room tip: Parking is behind the guest house
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Outstanding quality. The hosts obviously enjoy what they do and are passionate about it. They are friendly, professionsl and very helpful and make you feel like rolaylty staying there. All aspects were excellent. I higly recomend the evening meal option, where the food quality shines through even more than the breakfasts. Imaculatly clean, homely, and the decor is outstanding, making some of the rooms quite a work of art. Definatly will recomend to others and we intend to return.

Room tip: back of the hotel faces away from the road, however, in the living room which is on the front side, we were not aware of traffiic.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2021

I found Tigh na Leigh rather by accident when searching for accommodation in the area, and unfortunately was only able to book one night, but it was excellent from start to finish. I was also very lucky in being there on one of the nights they do an evening meal, because that was delicious.
I found the hosts friendly and knowledgeable, the decor stylish and interesting and my room (single) comfortable and attractive...even had a whirlpool bath! (NB ..you don;t need much bubble bath at all when you use this! Almost had a foam party...ha ha)
The food was really excellent (and I'm fussy) and in particular breakfast, with lots of choice of cold and cooked, homemade granola, fresh fruit, good coffee and lovely poached egg and avocado. There was also variants of full Scottish etc.
Parking is somewhat limited on site in the courtyard, and as there were already 4 largish vehicles in there when I arrived it wasn't possible for me to park my (smallish) car. BUT, plenty of free, on street parking outside and round the corner so not an issue.
I will definitely return, and bring my OH!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2021

Just had a lovely overnight stay at Tigh na Leigh. Karen and Graham were exquisite hosts and very welcoming. Everything about this place is just wonderful, the rooms, the garden, the food, I could go on and on. If we could give 6 stars out of 5 we would. We highly recommend and will definitely be back

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Tigh Na Leigh is just gorgeous. It’s a feast on the eyes, both inside and out. Karen and Graham have created a wonderful place to truly relax and enjoy everything that the area offers. Graham has a wealth of knowledge about how to get the best from your time in the area and nothing is too much trouble. I don’t think that I have had a more delicious breakfast in my life and the evening meal that my partner and I had on the Saturday, was worthy of a Michelin Star! Karen really is a wonderful chef! What a fabulous, welcoming, warm pair of hosts they are. We will definitely be back. As soon as possible!

Carole King.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, Owner at Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Hi Carole

Well what can we say, apart from thanks!
Graham and I love what we do here and I'm delighted that you had such a great time here. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Karen & Graham x