Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews perfect hosts spa bath beautiful garden four poster attention to detail high standard places to visit local area fresh fruit beautiful room guest lounges evening meal could not have been more top class new owners longer stay delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2021

Just had a lovely overnight stay at Tigh na Leigh. Karen and Graham were exquisite hosts and very welcoming. Everything about this place is just wonderful, the rooms, the garden, the food, I could go on and on. If we could give 6 stars out of 5 we would. We highly recommend and will definitely be back

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Tigh Na Leigh is just gorgeous. It’s a feast on the eyes, both inside and out. Karen and Graham have created a wonderful place to truly relax and enjoy everything that the area offers. Graham has a wealth of knowledge about how to get the best from your time in the area and nothing is too much trouble. I don’t think that I have had a more delicious breakfast in my life and the evening meal that my partner and I had on the Saturday, was worthy of a Michelin Star! Karen really is a wonderful chef! What a fabulous, welcoming, warm pair of hosts they are. We will definitely be back. As soon as possible!

Carole King.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, Owner at Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Hi Carole

Well what can we say, apart from thanks!
Graham and I love what we do here and I'm delighted that you had such a great time here. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Karen & Graham x

Reviewed 14 October 2021

I always wanted a small get away that we could trust. This is it. The quality is outstanding even down to the scent of the toiletries, and my wife would tell you I’m not big on scents. The fixtures, fittings, food and hospitality is top class. We’ve rebooked already and can’t wait to return.
Add in trips East to St Cyrus beach, Glamis and the Gin Botha or even a fish supper in Arbroath or west to Dunkeld, with drinks overlooking the River Tay, honestly a break at Tigh na Leigh will absolutely not disappoint on any level.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank ACD18

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your stay here. We both really appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Exceptional accommodation with a superb eye for detail!
Our hosts were fantastic - warm, friendly, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble! The food was fantastic, locally sourced and cooked to perfection.
If we could score Graham and Karen 6 out of 5 then we would! Thank you so much for a fabulous stay and we shall be coming to stay again as soon as we can!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We love what we do and are delighted that you had a great time here. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 October 2021

A really lovely place to stay. You are made to feel very welcome and nothing is too much bother. Our room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was delicious. We stayed two nights and we were given fresh, clean towels and more refreshments for our second night. Would definitely recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, Owner at Tigh Na Leigh Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Graham and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that you will come back and stay again.