Talbot Inn(Tenbury Wells)
US$88
US$65
Rose & Crown(Tenbury Wells)
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
  • Restaurant
Brook Farm(Tenbury Wells)
Wolferlow Wigwams(Tenbury Wells)
Pitchup.com
TripAdvisor
Hidden Valley Camping(Tenbury Wells)
Pitchup.com
TripAdvisor
Cadmore Lakeside Hotel(Berrington Green)
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe pubfunction roomcurrysteak nightfamily celebrationminor criticismpurpose builtmixed grilleasy accessby chancelasagnaplace to eatwell worth a visitevening mealbooked a tablethe young ladybeef
Reviewed 2 February 2018

My wife and I stayed overnight last month, the rooms are large and in good order and the heating was excellent had to turn it down.

The dinner and breakfast was very well prepared and the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Family run Inn - with amazing service. I stayed here for 3 days on a conference for work. All I can say is that id definitely recommend this place again ... And again! I am vegan - they catered for all my needs and I truly enjoyed my stay here. Thank you to Lisa and team!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Hena P
Reviewed 6 September 2017

After visiting my brother in his new flat, we stopped here for a drink and lunch, beautiful setting and very happy and friendly staff. Lots of different drinks to try at the bar, country ciders and different ales, enjoyed a great lunch, not to expensive and a lovely afternoon, will most definitely go again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We called at this attractive timber framed pub for a drink as part of a country drive. We were greeted by a friendly barman and ordered beer and local cider, both of which were good. It was afternoon, so we didn't want to eat, but we did look at the menu and thought that it looked interesting.

It's a large pub, with accommodation and a function room, plus lots of tables for eating.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Stopped for lunch as we were in the area and looked nice from outside. Very friendly welcome as we went in from barman. ordered drinks and food which arrived quickly. Both meals were delicious and barstaff checked to see if everything was ok. Several other groups and couples arrived while we were there and were also greeted well. Some locals also eating and drinking there. All in all a good experience and would go back again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple