The Fountain Inn
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Elms(Abberley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfunction roomthe pubminor criticismfish and chipssteak nightmixed grillfamily celebrationwedding receptionbooked a tablebeeffor sunday lunchevening mealbeansbar areafull englishcar parkale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2018

My wife and I stayed overnight last month, the rooms are large and in good order and the heating was excellent had to turn it down.

The dinner and breakfast was very well prepared and the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Family run Inn - with amazing service. I stayed here for 3 days on a conference for work. All I can say is that id definitely recommend this place again ... And again! I am vegan - they catered for all my needs and I truly enjoyed my stay here. Thank you to Lisa and team!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Hena P
Reviewed September 6, 2017

After visiting my brother in his new flat, we stopped here for a drink and lunch, beautiful setting and very happy and friendly staff. Lots of different drinks to try at the bar, country ciders and different ales, enjoyed a great lunch, not to expensive and a lovely afternoon, will most definitely go again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We called at this attractive timber framed pub for a drink as part of a country drive. We were greeted by a friendly barman and ordered beer and local cider, both of which were good. It was afternoon, so we didn't want to eat, but we did look at the menu and thought that it looked interesting.

It's a large pub, with accommodation and a function room, plus lots of tables for eating.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stopped for lunch as we were in the area and looked nice from outside. Very friendly welcome as we went in from barman. ordered drinks and food which arrived quickly. Both meals were delicious and barstaff checked to see if everything was ok. Several other groups and couples arrived while we were there and were also greeted well. Some locals also eating and drinking there. All in all a good experience and would go back again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple